What minute did you leave?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

35th.

No buses either back home for over an hour for some reason.
What a shit night !

Didn’t go, and didn’t even watch it on the telly. Had a quick neb on the interweb to see what the score was, saw it was 0-4 after half an hour, and thought “Thank fuck for that.”

And if you think I’m a lesser Blade for not going I couldn’t give one shiny solitary shit. So there.

44th, and only because my mate convinced me not to leave earlier. Shouldn't have listened to him.

I was working when match kicked off. I would normally have changed my work around to avoid a clash, but I've been super bummed about our last few home results so I let my other half use my season ticket to take our son and listened on Radio Sheffield.

Suffice it to say, when I got home at half time my partner and son walked in a minute after I got back.

Fair play to you all going today, I couldn’t stomach it. Live 90 mins away, and was quite happy to finish work late which allowed me to miss the game.

When the 5th went in for me. First time I have left a game early this season, indeed any season, including away at Emirates, the 8-0, all the other 5s. Just couldn’t face another one today!

What minute did you turn up?

28th. Forgot all about it and was watching a recording of House of Games when there was a question that mentioned Arsenal. Flicked it on and was totally unsurprised that it was already 0-4. Still, at least I stayed to the end, which was more than a lot of you lilly livers. OK, so I was asleep for the last 10 minutes but come on, give me a break...

Back
Top Bottom