What a night

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rusty view

Reaction score
Superb performance last night.

I'm sure there's plenty of us who take their kids. And to see the joy on their faces makes it for us.

My daughter just wanted to see Kane (shame he barely touched the ball)

Anyway....so proud of her and so happy she enjoyed it I had to post this.

Belting it out at the end to those cockneys

Attachments

• 20230301_214736.mp4
    10.4 MB

After I managed to stop my lad trying to video on his phone every time we went forward he enjoyed the match. He never does this for league matches and I get it's Spurs but come on!

These fucking Vloggers and youtube people have a lot to answer for!

The number of times in my life I have to say "real eyes are better than a phone screen" really pisses me off!

I'm sure there's plenty of us who take their kids. And to see the joy on their faces makes it for us.

Singing wise , I don’t think she’s going to be the next Barbra Streisand and she needs to be told it’s Hecky , Jack and Stuart McCall but it still brought tears to my eyes .

Great post .

That’s tremendous. 👍

I noticed loads more people bringing nippers last night. Must be the celeb appeal of Kane and co.

Great night for recruiting the next generation of sufferers. :)

Teams to reach the most FA Cup Quarter Finals in the last 4 seasons: is this right ? good going if true

Man city 4
Chelsea 3
man utd 3
Blades 3
Full list...

4 - Man City
3 - Chelsea, Man Utd, United
2 - Everton, Leicester, Southampton
1 - Arsenal, Blackburn, Bournemouth, Brighton, Burnley, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Grimsby, Liverpool, Middlesbrough, Newcastle, Norwich, Notts Forest

0 - Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United, Tottenham Hotspur, West Ham United, Wrexham

That’s tremendous. 👍

I noticed loads more people bringing nippers last night. Must be the celeb appeal of Kane and co.

Great night for recruiting the next generation of sufferers. :)
She's got a season ticket....and loves it. But it was like something clicked last night.

That is absolutely quality. Brilliant video.

Full list...

4 - Man City
3 - Chelsea, Man Utd, United
2 - Everton, Leicester, Southampton
1 - Arsenal, Blackburn, Bournemouth, Brighton, Burnley, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Grimsby, Liverpool, Middlesbrough, Newcastle, Norwich, Notts Forest

0 - Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United, Tottenham Hotspur, West Ham United, Wrexham
For the 30 years I've been watching, we must be right up there for teams to get to this stage.

For the 30 years I've been watching, we must be right up there for teams to get to this stage.
I can't let this sort of thing go. We have 7 quarter final appearances in the last 30 seasons whcih puts us joint 9th, amazingly level with Liverpool. We're even better over the last 10 years, only Man Utd (8), Man City (7), Chelsea (6) and Arsenal (5) can beat our 4 quarter finals.

Last 30 seasons...
1677783428972.png

Last 20 years:
1677783811978.png

Last 10 years:
1677783849433.png

I have no recollection of any of our other quarter finals in the last 4 years. Last one I remember is when we ended up in the semis against Hull

Back
Top Bottom