Incoming? Wes Foderingham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Could free up Verrips for a loan spell next season, depending how many ‘keepers Wilder wants in the squad.

Speaking to a Rangers fan I know. Said he was a really good shot stopper but prone to making stupid mistakes. Used to panic whenever he had the ball at his feet.

Wilder seemed furious with Simon Moore a Old Trafford. In fairness, Moore didn't cover himself in glory in the home fixture against them either. Sounds a sensible addition to improve our backup.

Speaking to a Rangers fan I know. Said he was a really good shot stopper but prone to making stupid mistakes. Used to panic whenever he had the ball at his feet.
Well that’s nonsense cos when he was at Swindon, he was that good with his feet it was like them playing 11v10 against everybody!

Well that’s nonsense cos when he was at Swindon, he was that good with his feet it was like them playing 11v10 against everybody!

Wasn’t it against Swindon where we had the farce of the opposition Keeper struggling to kick the ball out of the box because he really didn’t want to kick it long but couldn’t make his mind up who he wanted to kick it short to? I seem to remember it being Swindon but can’t recall if it was Foderingham

They always rolled it out, or Foderingham played goalie wag! Foderingham was Ederson before Man City even knew who Ederson was!

Wilder seemed furious with Simon Moore a Old Trafford. In fairness, Moore didn't cover himself in glory in the home fixture against them either. Sounds a sensible addition to improve our backup.
Was that match when they came off for a drinks break and you could clearly see Wilder saying to Moore " WTF was that" referring to the goal he had conceded 🤔

Was that match when they came off for a drinks break and you could clearly see Wilder saying to Moore " WTF was that" referring to the goal he had conceded 🤔

I thought that was weird at the time as the goal wasn’t even close to being Moore’s fault. I assumed he must’ve been having a go about something else but couldn’t think what it was

Interesting signing. Only thing I really remember him for is having a massive row with Di Canio at Swindon for shipping 4 goals in the first half and getting subbed off.

Probably no better than Moore but it frees him up to be a make weight for a championship player, and save us a bit of cash. On that basis, good signing.

Interesting signing. Only thing I really remember him for is having a massive row with Di Canio at Swindon for shipping 4 goals in the first half and getting subbed off.

"LEAGUE-A-WAN WESSSS?!?!"

So we all assume it's Simon Moore that's off and not Verrips?

So we all assume it's Simon Moore that's off and not Verrips?

Has to be, surely. Verrips cost naff all and won't be on as much as Moore (was a senior player with Championship experience in League one so was on decent money, and has had 2 promotion bonuses and a new contract since), and Moore has likely peaked. Even if Verrips is only as good as Moore now, he's got age on his side to improve.

This new guy might only be a slight improvement over Moore, but as a free agent will be on far less money.

Has to be, surely. Verrips cost naff all and won't be on as much as Moore (was a senior player with Championship experience in League one so was on decent money, and has had 2 promotion bonuses and a new contract since), and Moore is getting on and has likely peaked. Even if Verrips is only as good as Moore now, he's got age on his side to improve.

Yes not arguing with any of that logic pal, just wondered that's all.

Did Di Canio push him over and he did a theatrical dive or am I getting confused with someone else? 🤔

Did Di Canio push him over and he did a theatrical dive or am I getting confused with someone else? 🤔

I bloody hope we haven't signed the ex-referee Paul Alcock.

Edit: Bloody hell, he passed away two years ago! RIP.

I bloody hope we haven't signed now 64 year old ex-referee Paul Alcock.

Edit: Bloody hell, he passed away two years ago! RIP.
I’d trust Wilder to turn him into a world-beater!

EDIT: just saw your edit! Poor chap.

Reactions: CW7
He didn't at the Lane in the Play-off Semis. I've never seen a keeper as comfortable on the ball.
Yeah I always thought he was good whenever I saw him. Either he's got worse or he expects him to be Messi.

Back
Top Bottom