Pape Cisse

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score

If we signed a CB it would either be cover or a Basham replacement, and given he was player of the year last season, I can't see that.

Even less likely is the prospect of replacing JOC or Egan given that they're vital to the first team, so unless the unlikely happens and we sell either of them, that ain't happening either.

Goalkeeper and striker positions firstly, anyway.

• Banned
If we signed a CB it would either be cover or a Basham replacement, and given he was player of the year last season, I can't see that.

Even less likely is the prospect of replacing JOC or Egan given that they're vital to the first team, so unless the unlikely happens and we sell either of them, that ain't happening either.

Goalkeeper and striker positions firstly, anyway.

We’ve got 3 CB who are good enough to play in the prem.

We need more CB we probably need 5/6 Jack Robinson ain’t good enough and jags is past it.

Watched him last night v Wolves was very impressed
I think he would be an upgrade on Egan and could possibly do a job as a wide CB on last nights performance
But who is to say Wilder is looking at him

• Banned
I think he would be an upgrade on Egan and could possibly do a job as a wide CB on last nights performance

He looked like and absoloute beast , went up front for the last 10 minutes and still looked there best player

If we’re looking at upgrading positions then he should be one of the players we should be in for.

Egan's not a player we need to upgrade on. Its like going out with an attractive lass. There may be a more attractive one out there but you know its not going to happen and why bother when you've got a cracker to start with!

I would've been happy with Ebdallouai or however you spell it pre-Cash, he stood out when I watched them in Europe. I know less than nothing about the others.

Egan's not a player we need to upgrade on. Its like going out with an attractive lass. There may be a more attractive one out there but you know its not going to happen and why bother when you've got a cracker to start with!
Disagree. More important issues 1st, but if someone with shit CB's comes in, ie Arsenal, Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton and offers daft money, I'd snatch their hands off.

We might not need to upgrade on Bash-Egan/JOC right now but we looked a shadow of what we are when jack was injured one bad injury and we’d be in trouble.

Bash is 32 and who knows how long he can carry on probably a good few more years but we should be looking at a long term replacements and would be suprised if Wilder wasn’t already looking

Disagree. More important issues 1st, but if someone with shit CB's comes in, ie Arsenal, Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton and offers daft money, I'd snatch their hands off.

I meant that if we were to retain Egan. I doubt anyone would come in with silly money to be honest with Egan. He's 28 in October (coming into his prime, but clubs usually like younger players unless its an outstanding player) and I just can't see any of the clubs you've mentioned coming in for him, other than Everton. That's a step up in club and no doubt wages but then if we let Egan go we'd have to find as good or better a player who wants to come on our wage structure, that's the other issue.

There are rumours hes not signed a contract that has been offered

There are rumours hes not signed a contract that has been offered

Was so tempted to reply with no way Pedro (you have to be a follower of Only Fools and Horses to fully get that! Yeah, I think that rumours been going round for a while and maybe so, but he's still got two years left on his current deal so no need to sell. His chances of going will be less next summer as a year older and I think he's at the right club for his development anyway. No better manager in the league than Wilder.

Back
Top Bottom