Wembley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MMBUTB

Reaction score
No game for two weeks, let’s talk Wembley before back to business. Can we all come together and put on a right display for the lads.

I don’t see us as a club that wave pre organised flags. Leave that to City and their new day tripping fans.

Think Argentina 1978 World Cup. Old school. Balloons, streamers, confetti and any flag you have. The team walking out to.. We are Blades

Get it going from the ground up. No organised generic nonsense. Pass on to those not on this platform if you think it would look great. We don’t hold to much hope for a win but let’s have a great day sing ya lungs out and you never know. UTB⚔️

Attachments

• 2844D088-E75E-4E3C-925B-2994EF331124.jpeg
    2844D088-E75E-4E3C-925B-2994EF331124.jpeg
    364.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 26AC9F06-5CD0-43CA-BA96-01B2C44C0BFE.jpeg
    26AC9F06-5CD0-43CA-BA96-01B2C44C0BFE.jpeg
    415.5 KB · Views: 55

Got to have balloons for a game against Man City 🤣
..but they would have to be blue and white to confuse them again !
I am so disappointed for Doyle and Macatee as well as weakening our side that at present I cannot get excited about this match. Maybe too many play off finals and semi finals have jaded my desire to go to Wembley or other big stadia now.

..but they would have to be blue and white to confuse them again !
I am so disappointed for Doyle and Macatee as well as weakening our side that at present I cannot get excited about this match. Maybe too many play off finals and semi finals have jaded my desire to go to Wembley or other big stadia now.
I don't have that problem, when the semi final kicks off I'll be at 37,000 ft over the Atlantic :(

No game for two weeks, let’s talk Wembley before back to business. Can we all come together and put on a right display for the lads.

I don’t see us as a club that wave pre organised flags. Leave that to City and their new day tripping fans.

Think Argentina 1978 World Cup. Old school. Balloons, streamers, confetti and any flag you have. The team walking out to.. We are Blades

Get it going from the ground up. No organised generic nonsense. Pass on to those not on this platform if you think it would look great. We don’t hold to much hope for a win but let’s have a great day sing ya lungs out and you never know. UTB⚔️
Tickets,keys,phone……50 red balloons.

Get it going from the ground up. No organised generic nonsense.
Firstly, I agree with you, but I have a feeling the ’collective’ visuals are organised by either Wembley or the FA. In recent trips, every seat has had a scarf or a flag left by it, hence the recent display by Newcastle. Obviously the most wonderful United thing to do would be to ignore them, but that is a big ask. Unofficial balloons would be my choice, loads of them.

Firstly, I agree with you, but I have a feeling the ’collective’ visuals are organised by either Wembley or the FA. In recent trips, every seat has had a scarf or a flag left by it, hence the recent display by Newcastle. Obviously the most wonderful United thing to do would be to ignore them, but that is a big ask. Unofficial balloons would be my choice, loads of them.
I assume the clubs organise their own. Given we have no money, i cant see United paying for 40k scarfs or flags. And given its only a semi and not a big game for City, they might not bother either.

I assume the clubs organise their own. Given we have no money, i cant see United paying for 40k scarfs or flags. And given its only a semi and not a big game for City, they might not bother either.
You may be correct, especially with it only being a semi-final but I seem to remember exactly the same type and style of objects, i.e scarves being given to both sets of supporters. Seen it at the FA Cup final and recent playoffs.

Great idea mate 👍

Edit: do you work for PartyDecorationsUK ? 🤣

Please take this in the intended jest

You know what’ll happen don’t you?!

Haaland. Goal. 2nd minute. Picks a red balloon up off the floor. Stares us straight in the eye. Pops it. Smiles. Walks off.

But yes. Let’s definitely take balloons.

You may be correct, especially with it only being a semi-final but I seem to remember exactly the same type and style of objects, i.e scarves being given to both sets of supporters. Seen it at the FA Cup final and recent playoffs.
In the last leage cup final Man Utd had scarves and and Newcastle had flags, so it looks like its down to each club. Seen various different displays over the years.

Perhaps its different if its an FA Cup final, a bit more independent coordination for both sides, dunno.

But suspect on this occasion it will be down to the fans so, get them baloons stocked

Back
Top Bottom