Wembley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I just can’t wait to nip to the bogs to find it full of coked up wankers smoking because they can’t wait 2 hours between. Having to explain to my kids why grown men feel the need to threaten fellow fans for daring to try and use the toilets as - well, a toilet. All this whilst paddling through piss cos some other pond life thought it appropriate to block the pissers.
And spending a fucking fortune to do so.

I just can’t wait to nip to the bogs to find it full of coked up wankers smoking because they can’t wait 2 hours between. Having to explain to my kids why grown men feel the need to threaten fellow fans for daring to try and use the toilets as - well, a toilet. All this whilst paddling through piss cos some other pond life thought it appropriate to block the pissers.
And spending a fucking fortune to do so.
Christ, mate. They’re really your thoughts on the occasion?

I’m taking my lad too and have just made a post about how I’ve ordered 500 balloons. But your thoughts are about people threatening people in the bogs, doing coke, you getting pissy shoes and it costing you a load of money? Really?

Don’t go mate. Stay at home

Christ, mate. They’re really your thoughts on the occasion?

I’m taking my lad too and have just made a post about how I’ve ordered 500 balloons. But your thoughts are about people threatening people in the bogs, doing coke, you getting pissy shoes and it costing you a load of money? Really?

Don’t go mate. Stay at home
I will be there and I’m utterly delighted to be going. I applaud you for buying balloons and would love to see red and white ticker tape covering our end.
The last visit to Wembley v Hull was amazing and the reaction of our fans when Hull scored their 5th will stay with me for ever. However it was marred by the shower of shit that turns up for such occasions so yes, as well as the anticipation and excitement for the occasion, It is sprinkled with the reminder that a large portion of wankers will be out in force. That’s all.

I will be there and I’m utterly delighted to be going. I applaud you for buying balloons and would love to see red and white ticker tape covering our end.
The last visit to Wembley v Hull was amazing and the reaction of our fans when Hull scored their 5th will stay with me for ever. However it was marred by the shower of shit that turns up for such occasions so yes, as well as the anticipation and excitement for the occasion, It is sprinkled with the reminder that a large portion of wankers will be out in force. That’s all.
Keep positive thoughts in your mind. Gloss over the dickheads and make sure you and your young uns have a cracking day. I suppose our job as parents is to make sure the kids are distracted from the bad stuff and only see the magic.

UTB

❤️
🔴⚪🔴⚪🔴⚪

I’ve created a short instruction video of how we get organised. It’s taken from our last successful foray at Wembley.

Jesus Christ Almighty o_O.

Jump up and down and see if the fucker collapses, what if it does? You’ll die horribly and we’ll drop your lass a couple of quid compo.

Thank fuck for CFD.

Back
Top Bottom