Wembley Kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BornOnShorehamStreet

Reaction score
As it is red and white stripes versus blue and white stripes, will the authorities allow both teams to wear their home kits or will there still be a toss up to confirm who has choice of home kit?

Anybody know?

At a guess I would say one will be forced to wear away kit for tv

In actual fact, from a distance, the red/white and Blue/ white kits look the same to us colour blind folk. But we don't matter :)

Its like when they used to have the big red patch on the back - it made the numbers stand out, but numbers against the stripes I can hardly tell.

And yes my eyesight has been tested recently

If one has to wear away, surely we should get home as the higher placed finishing team?

Looking at how it was presented on Sky with the graphics, we're the "away" team which I believe means we'll actually be able to play in our home shirt? Isn't Hudds away kit red though?

When we played Huddersfield at home we both played in our home kits.

Looking at how it was presented on Sky with the graphics, we're the "away" team which I believe means we'll actually be able to play in our home shirt? Isn't Hudds away kit red though?

I think we might be the "away" team purely because "S" comes after "H".

Red and white stripes vs Blue and white stripes. I think the dark colour vs light colour scenario is for world cups only due to parts of the world having only black and white televisions.

SUFC.gif VS. HTFC.gif

I think the shorts and socks could be the reason given for any away kit worn.

I know they're different colours but

Should leave it as it is. Looks a bit like the piglets, will give us extra motivation...

Back
Top Bottom