Wednesday the next Wigan?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If they ever do go bust (Hopefully not). The rivalry is too precious to lose.
Where do you think some the deluded gobbie gits that we all know and love will go to watch their football? Some will stop watching, some to bigger clubs out of city, some to the phoenix club that will take its place and some sat next to you on kop haha..
If they went bust we could take our own club to another level.

I love the rivalry, but I love us more. I hope they go bust.

Not sure if I'd want any team to go under, yep even Pigs.

Thats not to say I wouldn't enjoy them taking on Dodworth Miners Welfare after they've been relegated to the Sheffield County Senior League 😁

Just like how, when they knock down previously important structures and as a reminder name streets on the new Housing Estate - ‘Manor Lodge Road’ , ‘Castle View’ etc, if they built housing when they demolish Hillsborough, they could have street names to give us Blades a chuckle as we walk up them, “Presto Stand Place” , “Spion Kop Close” , “South Stand Street” and what massive Owls fan wouldn’t want to live at 91 Rumbelows Road?
Why not rub their snouts in it with Allez Allez Alley leading onto Playingproperfootballthesheffunited Way

When is this "possible" points deduction going to be made public?
I heard from one or two of their supporters, seemingly, certain it was going to be 12 points. That would be perfect.
I, on the other hand when it comes to things like this, won't believe it until that, hopefully, happens.
I can well imagine they will "get away" with it and either face no deduction or one that is insufficient to send them down. That would be far from perfect.
In the hope it is 12 points then next season there might well be another big deduction for ...... ???? ...... so many other wonderful things! Such as not paying players, overlooking a long over due tax bill, irregularities with various ghost taxi firms, other financial malpractices and the like.
A world away and home from home in League Two.
Could it get much better? Don't answer that!

When is this "possible" points deduction going to be made public?
I heard from one or two of their supporters, seemingly, certain it was going to be 12 points. That would be perfect.
I, on the other hand when it comes to things like this, won't believe it until that, hopefully, happens.
I can well imagine they will "get away" with it and either face no deduction or one that is insufficient to send them down. That would be far from perfect.
In the hope it is 12 points then next season there might well be another big deduction for ...... ???? ...... so many other wonderful things! Such as not paying players, overlooking a long over due tax bill, irregularities with various ghost taxi firms, other financial malpractices and the like.
A world away and home from home in League Two.
Could it get much better? Don't answer that!
Actually, whilst they wallow in League Two, they will have been forced to sell ALL their assets including the ground, training ground, etc. unless of course they are all in hock to the Co-Op. They can then play in Hillsborough Park with shirts as goal posts.

Wouldn’t want them liquidated. As someone said, League Two forever, always mid table, with the occasional drop into the National League.
I'd like to turn to my grandkids one day in the future, talking about my beloved Blades and muse about the times we had a city rival. We shared banter along the way, had a few scraps on and off the pitch etc. But then the arrogance got to them. It meant that because they thought they were better than everyone else, nothing bad would happen. But it happened.

Its kind of a life lesson in a way. There's lessons to be learnt kids. Never think youre too big to fall down.

What a set of bastards they were.

Back
Top Bottom