Wednesday the next Wigan?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Isn’t it that only some players didn’t get fully paid, suggesting more of a blip than a cash flow problem?

Hope I’m wrong tho. 😀

Not sure pal. I heard they’ve defaulted on both. EFL aware.

Imagine if Wilder didn’t come in when he did. We’d have been ffffuuuuucked.

I for one don’t want Wednesday to go bust. They’re a big old club, have been around for a long time and there are a lot of people in this city and beyond who are devoted to them, I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy to see a football club go out of business.

LOL FUCCCK THAT!! Fuck the pigs I hope they go bust and they build a pig farm at Hillsborough and use the tears of the arrogant bastards to feed the crops forever.

Can't see Wednesday going into administration most of the money will be owed to Chancer.
Surely he's not that daft to put Wednesday in administration and pay himself 10p in the pound back.

Can't see Wednesday going into administration most of the money will be owed to Chancer.
Surely he's not that daft to put Wednesday in administration and pay himself 10p in the pound back.

What about if his money has run out though? Unlikely I know but considering that he hasn't paid a penny for the stadium yet....🤔

Imagine if Wilder didn’t come in when he did. We’d have been ffffuuuuucked.

I for one don’t want Wednesday to go bust. They’re a big old club, have been around for a long time and there are a lot of people in this city and beyond who are devoted to them, I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy to see a football club go out of business.

LOL FUCCCK THAT!! Fuck the pigs I hope they go bust and they build a pig farm at Hillsborough and use the tears of the arrogant bastards to feed the crops forever.
Had me going for a second

Sometimes....when you can take no more and just want it to stop...when your inner soul has had enough of the torture and you can feel yourself screaming silently deep inside...y’know...

:D

Regarding the OP: I was just about to post something similar. This is a very bad omen for the Owls. Anyone who thinks this is anything less than very serious has not grasped how bad it is, obviously. It’s one of the first signs of a club in deep trouble. And it’s not the only trouble they are in!

As we bid to climb into Europe they are in danger of falling to League 1.

I’d love them to fold,but can see a more likely issue is stubbornness from chansiri.he hates making a loss on investment.bet he’s not made as much cash via covid and needs to liquidate assets but reluctant to at a loss.

Sometimes....when you can take no more and just want it to stop...when your inner soul has had enough of the torture and you can feel yourself screaming silently deep inside...y’know...

:D
Every time she starts talking to me about her day at work

It’s a funny one this. I have Wednesday friends who I love and the banter is one of those things that make you realise how much you miss going out.
Do I want Wednesday to disintegrate? It’s a no from me. I can honestly say that football clubs are a vital part of their communities and the rivalry we have gives us both a unique identity. I realise that this might be quite a controversial opinion but the fact is I don’t want any football clubs to go the wall. We’ve got so lucky with a fantastic manager and club infrastructure, but honestly.... there by the grace of God...

Just like how, when they knock down previously important structures and as a reminder name streets on the new Housing Estate - ‘Manor Lodge Road’ , ‘Castle View’ etc, if they built housing when they demolish Hillsborough, they could have street names to give us Blades a chuckle as we walk up them, “Presto Stand Place” , “Spion Kop Close” , “South Stand Street” and what massive Owls fan wouldn’t want to live at 91 Rumbelows Road?

It’s a funny one this. I have Wednesday friends who I love and the banter is one of those things that make you realise how much you miss going out.
Do I want Wednesday to disintegrate? It’s a no from me. I can honestly say that football clubs are a vital part of their communities and the rivalry we have gives us both a unique identity. I realise that this might be quite a controversial opinion but the fact is I don’t want any football clubs to go the wall. We’ve got so lucky with a fantastic manager and club infrastructure, but honestly.... there by the grace of God...

Completely agree. The rivalry is part of our DNA. Would hate to see them go bust or anything like that.
In fact, the pair of us competing in the Prem would be great for the city (so long as we're on top).

Damn it I knew I shouldn’t have read this, i now have hope that may never be fulfilled

Just like how, when they knock down previously important structures and as a reminder name streets on the new Housing Estate - ‘Manor Lodge Road’ , ‘Castle View’ etc, if they built housing when they demolish Hillsborough, they could have street names to give us Blades a chuckle as we walk up them, “Presto Stand Place” , “Spion Kop Close” , “South Stand Street” and what massive Owls fan wouldn’t want to live at 91 Rumbelows Road?

I suspect on insistence the seller, the terms of the deal would mean they would be more like

“Chansiri Street”
“Chansiri Road”
“Chansiri Avenue”
“Chansiri Copse”
“Chansiri Lane
“Chansiri Boulevard”
“Chansiris Massive Dick Drive”

Dolescum corner,Chlamydia close, and of course letsby avenue for the pitsmoor pig

If they ever do go bust (Hopefully not). The rivalry is too precious to lose.
Where do you think some the deluded gobbie gits that we all know and love will go to watch their football? Some will stop watching, some to bigger clubs out of city, some to the phoenix club that will take its place and some sat next to you on kop haha..

Wonder if the Star will run a save our owls campaign again.
Not sure if I'd want them to go bust,but good seeing them in the brown stuff.

Back
Top Bottom