We should be thankful that.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wilder got Norwood and Fleck away from the pitch that was so much needed, but we ain't on the clear yet and there actually seems to be lots of things to done..

I also remember how mentally beaten the players looked after previous relegation by Wilder and really hope that this doesn't repeat..

We've reasons to be thankful we won't be in this shithouse league next year!
Judging by Wilder's post match presser I'm not sure he's enjoying it either, and not for footballing reasons.

Teams outside the elite table have to wade through so much shite just to be part of the circus,never mind have any reasonable chance of competing equally.

It must make it all the harder to get excited about games without anything like the financial resources that ultimately create opportunity for the few to satisfy worldwide tv audiences.
We fans pay the price in many ways.

I've often wondered if having qualified to play in the prem there might be the option to choose not to do so,predominantly because the writing's on the wall once you arrive.
Financial rewards could still be earned by qualifying but no point going up to suffer the way we have,and many before us.

How long before VAR invades the championship and beyond and all the corruption and unnecessary meddling,by those least qualified,follows.🤔

The Prem really isn't the "Promised Land " its accused of being in my eyes.
Next season I suspect,like you 247 we'll have more to be thankful for.👍🙏

Judging by Wilder's post match presser I'm not sure he's enjoying it either, and not for footballing reasons.

Teams outside the elite table have to wade through so much shite just to be part of the circus,never mind have any reasonable chance of competing equally.

It must make it all the harder to get excited about games without anything like the financial resources that ultimately create opportunity for the few to satisfy worldwide tv audiences.
We fans pay the price in many ways.

I've often wondered if having qualified to play in the prem there might be the option to choose not to do so,predominantly because the writing's on the wall once you arrive.
Financial rewards could still be earned by qualifying but no point going up to suffer the way we have,and many before us.

How long before VAR invades the championship and beyond and all the corruption and unnecessary meddling,by those least qualified,follows.🤔

The Prem really isn't the "Promised Land " its accused of being in my eyes.
Next season I suspect,like you 247 we'll have more to be thankful for.👍🙏

Prem was brilliant when we were doing well and winning, shit when we’re not. Same goes with Championship, League One, etc

Queen song (7,3,5,3,4)

You can only play with the tools you’re given. Maybe ask Hecky and Chris about the tools they’ve been given??!

It’s weird, Didzy got moved on to Derby and now plays at Notts County, yet Fleck and Osborn are still technically Premier League players.
I’ll take any chance I can say to say how much I admire Didzy both as a player and a bloke who knows there’s more to life than money.Could have stayed on big wages at Derby but chose not too.

Prem was brilliant when we were doing well and winning, shit when we’re not. Same goes with Championship, League One, etc
I see your point and agree to a degree.
It's all that cheating shite I can't subscribe to and glad we don't.
I know it exists below the prem,but to a much lesser degree.
I couldn't even say why I would want to be among the top 6 in the prem really.
Not even to lord it over the less mentionable.
I think I've always enjoyed the occassion more than the victorious outcomes.
Having said all that I do feel a sense of pride being a Blade.
There's never a dull moment🙄😜👍

Back
Top Bottom