We really are utterly awful

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oh well go and watch Wendy then, don't want supporters like you, I have been a Blade for 60 years and yes we have had some poor players and managers, but I dont think it was that bad tonight, We were playing the Champions and they scored with wicked deflection and a goal where another inch would have been out. I thought the lads at least tried but am afraid this season just not good enough, even though we have lots of players out injured. My advice to you Vicar is don't bother watching us again
The Bladier than thou metre is going through the roof.

I won‘t single out the player I’m thinking of but I cannot for the life of me see what Wilder sees in him. I honestly don’t think he’s good enough to be a professional player never mind Premier League.

He has no energy or determination. He can’t control the ball. He can’t win the ball. He‘s slow in thought and action. He rarely completes a pass. He gives the ball away.

You know who I’m talking about.

Wilder stop picking him ffs.
I reckon there's quite a few candidates for that

We play neat tidy football around the centre circle but once we get near the goal it's 4 passes to eventually put a cross in that's easy to defend when you've been stood waiting for it, we do little else. On the rare occasion that the goal is gaping, we either don't shoot at all or whoever the chance falls to shits themselves.
No runners from midfield, we never get in behind and whenever our defence is running back towards our own goal, they run around like headless chickens.

Ramsdale did well in the first half but giving them that many chances was going to come back and bite us eventually and they did just that. Lundstram and Fleck standing there with their arms up while Jones stuck the ball in the net unchallenged was inexcusable.

I won‘t single out the player I’m thinking of but I cannot for the life of me see what Wilder sees in him. I honestly don’t think he’s good enough to be a professional player never mind Premier League.

He has no energy or determination. He can’t control the ball. He can’t win the ball. He‘s slow in thought and action. He rarely completes a pass. He gives the ball away.

You know who I’m talking about.

Wilder stop picking him ffs.

Ooh I like this guessing game. Err...

Is the answer 'our entire team'?

Week in week out we play a horrible negative, walking style of football. We don’t even have our famous never say die attitude anymore. We sit back waiting for the inevitable mistake to gift the opposition a goal and then sleepwalk to yet another defeat. Utterly depressing, embarrassing and annoying. Wtf had happened to Wilder?

PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FOOTBALL CANT BE HAVING THIS!? I FOR ONE AM FUMING AT FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS VOICING SCATHING OPINIONS ON A SHIT FOOTBALL TEAM. I AM A GARGANTUAN BLEDSMEN. SIMPLE AS.

this 532 hasnt worked all season everybody can see that apart from cw/ak i actually didnt think we were that bad tonight yes it could have been 10 - 4 to liverpool but thought the spirit was there but chris please dont play stevens lundstram or mcburnie again this season they are all bloody awful
We all know all McBurnie & Lundstram will start against Villa. I swear they’ve got pictures of Wilder wearing a Wednesday shirt.

End of the season cant come quick enough, get us back in the ground for a positive and successful season in the Championship.

Moan, moan, whinge, whine.

One thing that's a thousand times worse than our team is this pathetic demented sub section of our support.

I bet they're gutted they can't be at Bramall Lane to boo their little hearts.
lundstram and mcburnie would deserve it anall one thing sheffield united supporters wont stand for is a lack of effort and these 2 are the worst they can both f**k off for me tomorrow both complete waste of a wage

Apart from Ramsdale & maybe Jags the others were dreadful tonight, & collectively they have been all season.

We must have the worst attack & the worst midfield in the PL by some distance. The back 3 have been decimated by injury so I will slightly excuse them, but everyone else must be worth about 2 marbles!

We cannot put together a decent attack & cannot hold onto the ball, we are a shadow of the team that got promoted. Yes its Liverpool, but come on they are not what they were last season, but neither are we & I fear those days are gone forever.

Play anything like this next season & we will be in the bottom half of the league. I have watched better none league performances than we are churning out this season, there is absolutely no quality in our play at all. WBA & Fulham look so much better, the table does not lie & we really are as bad as I feared we were.

It is garbage, utter garbage, & I for one am fed up of watching it!
Bang on.

Not surprised. Throughout lacked Prem quality. Div 1 & Championship players no match in Prem. Purchased players McB, Brewster, Burke, Moose added fxxx all. Terrible signings. Lowe & Osborn nothing special. Ramsdale, Berger & Bogle might be decent. Situation is hardly surprising. No reason to believe most of these will do any better in Championship. Wilder gotta get rid !

I bet you don’t believe COVID-19 exists either! Please remove your head from the sand and return to the REAL world
Oh no. Covid definitely exists. Our performance levels since last march have very much proved that.

I'll be sure to remind you of this message next season.

Would you like it at Xmas, Feb, March or at the end of the season?

We will be a top 8 Championship team next season. If you think differently, it's your head in the sand

Oh no. Covid definitely exists. Our performance levels since last march have very much proved that.

I'll be sure to remind you of this message next season.

Would you like it at Xmas, Feb, March or at the end of the season?

We will be a top 8 Championship team next season. If you think
Competed throughout the 90. Heads didn’t go down. Ramsdale was excellent. McBurnie did ok. Burke came on and caused problems. If this was last season people would accept that we’d been narrowly beaten by a better team.
Jesus Christ what are you people taking. We were awful. I am too embarrassed to have the volume up on the TV because I can’t bear to hear what the pundits say about our woeful performances. We are the joint worst team ever to play in the Premier League. We have 11 points, we are awful to watch, boring, predictable and ineffective. We lost 2-0 tonight but were a million miles away from a very average Liverpool team. If people are happy with that then god help you

I wouldn’t want some of these players with me in the trenches

Our players would reroute the munitions and rations to the enemy's trench and get blown up with their own mortars while the enemy laughed and ate their corned beef.

Competed throughout the 90. Heads didn’t go down. Ramsdale was excellent. McBurnie did ok. Burke came on and caused problems. If this was last season people would accept that we’d been narrowly beaten by a better team.
Also thought Norwood threw himself into tackles a bit more tonight, he seemed ever so slightly more mobile compared to previous games.. so i guess thats a positive 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom