We really are utterly awful

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The Vicar

Reaction score
Apart from Ramsdale & maybe Jags the others were dreadful tonight, & collectively they have been all season.

We must have the worst attack & the worst midfield in the PL by some distance. The back 3 have been decimated by injury so I will slightly excuse them, but everyone else must be worth about 2 marbles!

We cannot put together a decent attack & cannot hold onto the ball, we are a shadow of the team that got promoted. Yes its Liverpool, but come on they are not what they were last season, but neither are we & I fear those days are gone forever.

Play anything like this next season & we will be in the bottom half of the league. I have watched better none league performances than we are churning out this season, there is absolutely no quality in our play at all. WBA & Fulham look so much better, the table does not lie & we really are as bad as I feared we were.

It is garbage, utter garbage, & I for one am fed up of watching it!

Apart from Ramsdale & maybe Jags the others were dreadful tonight, & collectively they have been all season.

We must have the worst attack & the worst midfield in the PL by some distance. The back 3 have been decimated by injury so I will slightly excuse them, but everyone else must be worth about 2 marbles!

We cannot put together a decent attack & cannot hold onto the ball, we are a shadow of the team that got promoted. Yes its Liverpool, but come on they are not what they were last season, but neither are we & I fear those days are gone forever.

Play anything like this next season & we will be in the bottom half of the league. I have watched better none league performances than we are churning out this season, there is absolutely no quality in our play at all. WBA & Fulham look so much better, the table does not lie & we really are as bad as I feared we were.

Easy answer. Don't watch em then.

I haven't tonight. Watched a film instead. Just checked the score and the first few comments on here and I'm off back to the film.

If Utd have given up on this season (and they have a long while back) I've now joined them. Don't watch, only 11 more to go.

These players really are tarnishing their reputations, it’s devastating. I imagine the bulk of these guys are staying with us which is why Wilder is not calling them all out. Playing for pride now is an understatement

Oh well go and watch Wendy then, don't want supporters like you, I have been a Blade for 60 years and yes we have had some poor players and managers, but I dont think it was that bad tonight, We were playing the Champions and they scored with wicked deflection and a goal where another inch would have been out. I thought the lads at least tried but am afraid this season just not good enough, even though we have lots of players out injured. My advice to you Vicar is don't bother watching us again

We need to ditch 352, or 532 as it’s been for the best part of a year because our centre backs and wing backs haven’t over/under lapped in that time.

I absolutely adore CW, but he’s doing an Adkins and patronising us all saying that the system works, and I’m fed up of fans/players/managers/pundits talking about “fine margins” and us being in games. We’ve lost 20 out of 25 games, that’s not a coincidence.

Most of those games have ended up with us having no more than 2 shots on target, but we’re that fucking boring to watch now that we defend with 8 and have 2 isolated on the halfway line so we’re never going to get battered but to say we’ve been in games for most of the season is a bare faced lie.

Change the system, play 4 at the back especially when your 3 first choice centre backs are out injured. We’re so slow it’s untrue, you watch most Premier League teams and they attack with pace on the break. We have a flat 3 in midfield with no pace or real quality (bar the odd bit from Fleck) and a front 2 pairing who look lost who ever they are.

We’ve not played how entertaining football since December 2019, change the system.

And another thing, why does every fucking team seem to have a pop from 25 yards bar us.

I won‘t single out the player I’m thinking of but I cannot for the life of me see what Wilder sees in him. I honestly don’t think he’s good enough to be a professional player never mind Premier League.

He has no energy or determination. He can’t control the ball. He can’t win the ball. He‘s slow in thought and action. He rarely completes a pass. He gives the ball away.

You know who I’m talking about.

Wilder stop picking him ffs.

Can the Lord help us Vicar??

I won‘t single out the player I’m thinking of but I cannot for the life of me see what Wilder sees in him. I honestly don’t think he’s good enough to be a professional player never mind Premier League.

He has no energy or determination. He can’t control the ball. He can’t win the ball. He‘s slow in thought and action. He rarely completes a pass. He gives the ball away.

You know who I’m talking about.

Wilder stop picking him ffs.
It’s not very difficult to figure out who your talking about. & your quite right. He’s shite.

Captain oliver norwood.we really are scraping the bottom of the barrell given the armband after the substitutions

It is shocking to think that our midfield has scored one goal all season (Berge), Nothing from Lundstram, Fleck or Norwood.

Bogle has scored as many goals as McBurnie, Brewster, Burke and Mouse together.

Deary me.

HH
We have a Mouse playing for us now??

We lost to Liverpool, not Luton. Let's put a bit of perspective on it shall we.

We need to ditch 352, or 532 as it’s been for the best part of a year because our centre backs and wing backs haven’t over/under lapped in that time.

I absolutely adore CW, but he’s doing an Adkins and patronising us all saying that the system works, and I’m fed up of fans/players/managers/pundits talking about “fine margins” and us being in games. We’ve lost 20 out of 25 games, that’s not a coincidence.

Most of those games have ended up with us having no more than 2 shots on target, but we’re that fucking boring to watch now that we defend with 8 and have 2 isolated on the halfway line so we’re never going to get battered but to say we’ve been in games for most of the season is a bare faced lie.

Change the system, play 4 at the back especially when your 3 first choice centre backs are out injured. We’re so slow it’s untrue, you watch most Premier League teams and they attack with pace on the break. We have a flat 3 in midfield with no pace or real quality (bar the odd bit from Fleck) and a front 2 pairing who look lost who ever they are.

We’ve not played how entertaining football since December 2019, change the system.

And another thing, why does every fucking team seem to have a pop from 25 yards bar us.
this 532 hasnt worked all season everybody can see that apart from cw/ak i actually didnt think we were that bad tonight yes it could have been 10 - 4 to liverpool but thought the spirit was there but chris please dont play stevens lundstram or mcburnie again this season they are all bloody awful

this 532 hasnt worked all season everybody can see that apart from cw/ak i actually didnt think we were that bad tonight yes it could have been 10 - 4 to liverpool but thought the spirit was there but chris please dont play stevens lundstram or mcburnie again this season they are all bloody awful

Not an exaggeration to say that the best we’ve played all season is the 6 minutes before Lundstram got sent off v Brighton when we subbed off Fleck for Burke and went 3-4-1-2

Lockdown + watching blades = brown bin getting full fat too quickly

I'm crushing cans and still filling it, are you worried about the neighbours hearing it on bin day yet??

If so, the next step is looking at the cabs and saying to yourself.. They're all worth 70p..think of the money we're pissing up the wall..

"ahem" lol

Back
Top Bottom