We could be promoted next saturday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Definite virgin. How about you support the team instead of being a negative twat. In fact don’t support us because you don’t even deserve to. Bellend.

Negative or realistic? Bet me £100 we beat Hull if your so confident? You won’t though because deep down you know we’ll bottle it but you’ll sit and pretend your such a good fan.

Wearing hooligans clothes but you couldn’t win a fight on the internet you little potato head.

I remember Adkins saying that he thought the blades would get promoted , let’s hope he’s so full of himself that he helps this happen

If we win at Hull and Weeds lose on Monday then we beat Ipswich,even if Weeds beat Villa we would be 3 points above them with possibly a 8-10 goal advantage going into the last game at Stoke

fingers-in-ears-gif-1.gif

Just seen on the Sky scores app that despite Brentford v Leeds kicking off at 17:15 on Monday it doesn't appear to be a live game - given no sky sports logo next to it. Seems odd they kick off then without it being a live screened game.
Similarly for our game vs Ipswich next Satdi. It's a 17:15 kick off but no sky logo next to it. Is that not being shown live ?

Also just noticed that Leeds vs Villa is on the Sunday, live. I'd thought that we played earlier on the Saturday (vs Ipswich) and that the Leeds Villa fixture was the evening game. IF results go in our favour and we win the next two, so Leeds must beat Villa that weekend then that could be some day in Sheffield in the pubs in the evening.
Alas, it may be similar to Hull in 84 - that was tense, listening to that match on the radio.

I'd take that scenario now, though.

Just seen on the Sky scores app that despite Brentford v Leeds kicking off at 17:15 on Monday it doesn't appear to be a live game - given no sky sports logo next to it. Seems odd they kick off then without it being a live screened game.
Similarly for our game vs Ipswich next Satdi. It's a 17:15 kick off but no sky logo next to it. Is that not being shown live ?

Also just noticed that Leeds vs Villa is on the Sunday, live. I'd thought that we played earlier on the Saturday (vs Ipswich) and that the Leeds Villa fixture was the evening game. IF results go in our favour and we win the next two, so Leeds must beat Villa that weekend then that could be some day in Sheffield in the pubs in the evening.
Alas, it may be similar to Hull in 84 - that was tense, listening to that match on the radio.

I'd take that scenario now, though.

Bees Leeds is on Sky as is our game against Ipswich and Leeds Villa.

But Leeds could also be promoted next Saturday

exactly this whole thread is pointless. because from how i understand leeds are the only team that can get promotion at home. because even if in the best of best scenarios the table at 7.15pm would be

Sheff Utd P45 88pts
Leeds P44 82pts

so we would be glued to aston villa game. well i wont because i would be at Donington for BTCC. which im not sure in that hypothetical situation. in distracted bliss is a good thing

We can't be promoted on Saturday for the simple fact that Weeds don't play their game until Sunday. Even if we beat Dull and Ipswich and the scum lose to Brentford we would be six points ahead but they would still have two games left to play on Saturday. So not mathamatically certain. Earliest we could be promoted is next Sunday.

We can't be promoted on Saturday for the simple fact that Weeds don't play their game until Sunday. Even if we beat Dull and Ipswich and the scum lose to Brentford we would be six points ahead but they would still have two games left to play on Saturday. So not mathamatically certain. Earliest we could be promoted is next Sunday.

But , but the goal difference would be at least +9 so would mean pretty much mathematically sure we’d be up. All ifs and buts though

But , but the goal difference would be at least +9 so would mean pretty much mathematically sure we’d be up. All ifs and buts though
Not really. Its possible Leeds could quite easily beat Ipswich 5-0 and we could lose against stoke

If we win at Hull and Weeds lose on Monday then we beat Ipswich,even if Weeds beat Villa we would be 3 points above them with possibly a 8-10 goal advantage going into the last game at Stoke
I must be mystic meg :):):)

exactly this whole thread is pointless. because from how i understand leeds are the only team that can get promotion at home. because even if in the best of best scenarios the table at 7.15pm would be

Sheff Utd P45 88pts
Leeds P44 82pts

& ill add to my repitation because league tables dont account for common sense. while its mathematically possible. however unlikely its not official

Back
Top Bottom