We Are Top Of The League

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Russ

Ladies. For a good time ring 07939...
Reaction score
Blades are top of the Naughty Boys League for fines issued to clubs in the Championship by the sweet FA.

B0DF2BF9-173B-4B6E-B78D-1149DB9661FE.jpeg

Let’s behave ourselves boys or the price of season tickets will be going up 😁

Premier League clubs fines also listed;

A6F761A1-F3D4-40B8-B62F-D674F8FEE6BA.jpeg

Blades are top of the Naughty Boys League for fines issued to clubs in the Championship by the sweet FA.

View attachment 156443

Let’s behave ourselves boys or the price of season tickets will be going up 😁

Premier League clubs fines also listed;

View attachment 156444
Us and Blackpool got big fines for that melee when wes got sent off

Billy’s fine for his little outburst about wrexham might be included in that as well.

Absolute bollocks all of it, £37,500 for us and £185,000 for Arsenal- a weeks wages for a 1st team player then. I really don’t know why they waste their time. It’s about as much of a disincentive as the fines they impose on SW Water for pumping raw shite into the sea here.

Absolute bollocks all of it, £37,500 for us and £185,000 for Arsenal- a weeks wages for a 1st team player then. I really don’t know why they waste their time. It’s about as much of a disincentive as the fines they impose on SW Water for pumping raw shite into the sea here.
It’s still real money, when was the last time you saw £185,000 or even £37500? That kind of money pays for a proper shin dig for you and chums. 😀

Us and Blackpool got big fines for that melee when wes got sent off
£25k for them, £12.5k for us. Presumably we have subsequently got a second fine for failing to control our players as that was the differentiator between our fine and Blackpool's.

What we will gain is the continual nonsense in View Froms with comments such as 'Dirty', 'Big & Physical' and 'Cloggers'.

I'm surprised Blackpool aren't top. The photo in the article is them again, playing Burnley at Turf Moor, the incident where two players got sent off.

Back
Top Bottom