We ain’t got a barrel of money

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Every line still applies.

We ain't got a barrel of money - check
We ain't got Woodward or Currie - check
But we're heading for home, promotion soon, united - check
The original was

But we’ve got Woodward and Currie
And with Eddie Colquhoun
Promotion is soon
SUFC.

Obviously that changed to ‘we ain’t got Woodward and Currie’ but we’ve never really found a satisfactory replacement for “With Eddie Colquhoun”. It bugged me forty years ago, not so much now.

The original was

And with Eddie Colquhoun
Promotion is soon
SUFC.

Obviously that changed to ‘we ain’t got Woodward and Currie’ but we’ve never really found a satisfactory replacement for “With Eddie Colquhoun”. It bugged me forty years ago, not so much now.
Never knew this, ta.

The original was

And with Eddie Colquhoun
Promotion is soon
SUFC.

Thanks to Eddie Colquhoun and this song I realised that it is pronounced ‘col-hoon’ rather than how I’d always previously thought ‘col-kwon’

Catchy tune, informative content.

They would if they left United,
Bit like Ivan Toney would probably be going if he was doing the business for someone other than Brentford.
It is more difficult to score twice against Man City than it is to score twice for Man City, but no England manager will ever recognise this because it's his paymasters that decide who's going and who isn't.

This is the reason why England won't win owt, it's favourite players from the favourite clubs regardless of form
Spot on pal👍

The original was

And with Eddie Colquhoun
Promotion is soon
SUFC.

Ended with Yooniiited.
Altogether now - repeat…

Ended with Yooniiited.
Altogether now - repeat…
Of course it did. I’d like to say it was a deliberate mistake to check if people are paying attention but it was just my fading memory.

Oh, we ain't got Sander or Illy
We ain't got Macca or Billy
But with Benie up top
We're sure to stay up
Yoooooniiiiiiiited

Back
Top Bottom