We’ve got to say

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We will stick by him (for now) but CW has made some bad errors in the transfer market
i think he bought Egan because the striker option was supposed to be covered. unfortunately it didn't come off which made him look kind of daft.. i reckon he has a cunning masterplan involving the loan to buy thing ;)

Unitedites backed Dave Bassett in noise and numbers when we failed to win our first 16 games in 1990. He led us to better things in the end.

I firmly believe that our fans (perhaps football fans generally) have degraded in character as the culture of football has deteriorated over the years.

A few puzzling decisions notwithstanding, the implication that Chris Wilder should somehow be on borrowed time is ludicrous. Many of us have stood by managers not fit to be mentioned in the same sentence as CW for a lot longer. He has earned the right to be shown a lot more faith than he has been from some supporters. I can think of NOBODY I would rather have at the helm than him.

Is that blind adoration? No, it's looking at things in the context of his tenure at Bramall Lane and concluding that somebody who pulled us up from the gutter and had us still in with a chance of a play-off spot with 44 games played last season deserves at the very least our support and perseverance.
amen bro'. quality post mate :)

Did you not refer to all our team as shitcunts?!!

I don't think anyone other than the loan lunatic who lives in a house with his dead mother, waiting for a chance to reek revenge on the world, is saying Wilder is on borrowed time.

Many are just frustrated. We'll still fully back the manager and players when they're on the pitch, but we can see that we've done little to address the problems we've had all year. There's also frustration at the Board and their continued lack of proper investment. Certain things aren't helped by being given unrealistic expectations.

Now that the transfer window has closed, signing a 'loan lunatic' is what concerns me the most! ;)

Unitedites backed Dave Bassett in noise and numbers when we failed to win our first 16 games in 1990. He led us to better things in the end.

I firmly believe that our fans (perhaps football fans generally) have degraded in character as the culture of football has deteriorated over the years.

A few puzzling decisions notwithstanding, the implication that Chris Wilder should somehow be on borrowed time is ludicrous. Many of us have stood by managers not fit to be mentioned in the same sentence as CW for a lot longer. He has earned the right to be shown a lot more faith than he has been from some supporters. I can think of NOBODY I would rather have at the helm than him.

Is that blind adoration? No, it's looking at things in the context of his tenure at Bramall Lane and concluding that somebody who pulled us up from the gutter and had us still in with a chance of a play-off spot with 44 games played last season deserves at the very least our support and perseverance.

Cracking post Basha.

We owe Wilder loyalty and patience. Now UTB.

I, for one, have never wanked in, or on, an armchair. I want to make that quite clear.

eLW6uIXCYqg642SKcomq6YEkfkG.jpg

Have a "like" Tyler....er.I mean Bashar....er....well, you get my drift!

Butler played one League Cup game, scored and was then binned. How quickly did you want it sorting!? :)

You're right not a good example to pick, that one was extremely quick in terms of binning him. Didn't he rather stupidly make some sort of gesture at Clough when he scored?

We’ll see how he addresses today’s game selection wise and tactically because we’re up against it
I’ll be there to witness it.
Will you.?
No I won’t because YOU ARE THE BIGGER BLADE THAN ME! I bow to your superiority
and knowledge of the game. I am not worthy of an opinion after all, I am just a measly season ticket holder. Because you go to away games it makes you the oracle of all things Sheffield United.

I'm not one of these "in Wilder we trust" types. There are no supermen, just men who do their best and sometimes get it right, some who have a bit of talent and some who are just in the right place at the right time. For me, Wilder has bought some time, years in fact, including a relegation. I don't understand people who would even consider going back on the manager carousel. Even suggesting that Wilder is on notice gets reight on my tits. We've found someone who has proved he can do it; let's keep him.

Whats being there to see if got to.do with anything?
No I wont, I go on holiday at 11. You don't need to try and play the bigger blade card though because if you're like your post and you moan, groan and probably even boo after things don't go right then it's probably better if you missed a couple of games as well.
Bit embarrassed about that comment it’s not my style and that “for now” quip regarding CW was poor.
Never been a boo boy though and I had to change my seating arrangements after some with some bollox with boo boys
Not the best thread love started just venting my frustrations after the first two games

Bit embarrassed about that comment it’s not my style and that “for now” quip regarding CW was poor.
Never been a boo boy though and I had to change my seating arrangements after some with some bollox with boo boys
Not the best thread love started just venting my frustrations after the first two games
If you look at my recent posts I've questioned certain things about CW myself. I love the guy, he's the only sporting hero of my adult life, but I've questioned his selections and his stubbornness of late.
You don't go all the way to QPR unless you seriously care about your team, I'm sure your statements were only due to your passion as well.
Yesterday was win win to be honest. We got the changes we wanted and it paid off, CW then took Sharp off (some booed) and Mcgoldrick did the business!

If you look at my recent posts I've questioned certain things about CW myself. I love the guy, he's the only sporting hero of my adult life, but I've questioned his selections and his stubbornness of late.
You don't go all the way to QPR unless you seriously care about your team, I'm sure your statements were only due to your passion as well.
Yesterday was win win to be honest. We got the changes we wanted and it paid off, CW then took Sharp off (some booed) and Mcgoldrick did the business!
Well worth the journey another great day out complemented by a good workmanlike performance.

Back
Top Bottom