We’ve drawn City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

iv) The Association will not give permission for players on loan or work experience to play against the lending Club.

I think he will let them play in it, fancying denying two young lads to play in this game, don’t think he will I think he will say play and enjoy it.

Imagine drinking around Wembley itself, can't think of anything worse

When we went for the Hull semi there was a social club behind the stadium which was hired by some Blades. It was brilliant. No idea if it's still there.

Barring that, can't beat a bag of bottles on Wembley Way!

About as much of a coincidence as the Reichstag fire. The FA really are twats. All they want is Premier League v Premier League. And they wonder why crowds have dropped off in the FA Cup in recent years? I can’t think of one good FA Cup Final in the last 10-15 years when it’s been an all Premier League Final especially when the top six play each other, Boring as fuck yawn fests.

About as much of a coincidence as the Reichstag fire. The FA really are twats. All they want is Premier League v Premier League. And they wonder why crowds have dropped off in the FA Cup in recent years? I can’t think of one good FA Cup Final in the last 10-15 years when it’s been an all Premier League Final especially when the top six play each other, Boring as fuck yawn fests.
I read earlier we are the first Championship side to reach the FA semi final since 2015. 8 years seems a long time, feels like it used to happen a bit more often in the 90s and 2000s.

* Google reischtag fire *
Lolz and nods head knowingly

Why would it be an even bigger game for Hudds? They will probably be in a position of safety.
Fully expect them to still be in with a real chance of relegation, no more than 2 or 3 points above 22nd

Miserable fucker. Any chance you can go down and just enjoy the fact we’re in the FA cup semi final?
No, I've seen us lose at Wembley before

And jeapardising success for the sake of (almost) guaranteed failure doesn't appeal to me. Simply being in a semi final isn't glory - we're Sheffield United, not Scunthorpe United

I'm staggered

All this fucking about, for the sake of a semi final we have the smallest possible chance in

The first FA cup game we'd all want to win this season with no league disruption cost...... is one we've basically lost before its started. Perfect

This will also surely shift Huddersfield away to the 2nd last game, meaning our last two are away, and it will be an even bigger game for Warnock's team. Fucking fuck me
Nothing like enjoying the moment and being positive !!!!

Has there been a previous occasion when loan players have played against their parent club before ??

Worst case scenario the prize fund for the FA Cup this season prior to any extras and potential of profits on coach travel and club shop sales etc.

Quarter finals winners - £450,000
Semi finals losers- £500,000

Should help pay some bills!

Those rules have helped Man City having to make a decision.
As generally loans are from Premier to lower league clubs, it's always going to favour the Premier club, as if they don't have enough advantages already!

I am not sure why everyone is so down on this. If City are as indestructible as many claim, then in the absolute best case we'd be losing to them in the final anyway.

I'm sure Wenger used to let his loan players play against Arsenal on the odd occasion...Shame for the 2 lads to miss out.
Against City,sit back,defend the penalty box and try and hit them on the counter..stick Jebbo up top,and hope City have an off day.

Did the rules change this summer because Palace made a request to Chelsea to allow Conor Gallagher to play as recently as last season.

Back
Top Bottom