We’ve drawn City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Haaland will be in Egans pocket all game and Doyle and Mcatee will be available for the final against Brighton so good news around

Shame for the two lads and also negates the million to one shot we had of giving them a game
Still ,big day out no pressure
See what happens but the cup is not our priority this season

The fa rules,

Can loan players play in the FA Cup?

Loan players are not allowed to play against their parent club in the FA Cup, as it is explicitly stated in the Rules of the FA Cup that they are unable to play against their ‘Lending Club’.

The new rules of the FA Cup now prevent any loan player to play against his parent club.

FA Cup Loan Player Rules
Shit they used to allow the parent club the option

Wembley is a desert for drinking or around the stadium is, the high street part is a shit hole of the highest order. Remember drinking there after Hull semi.

Shame for the two lads and also negates the million to one shot we had of giving them a game
Still ,big day out no pressure
See what happens but the cup is not our priority this season
Being realistic, if we try to match them at football, they'll murder us (see Burnley)
However if we play a defensive, low block against them we could frustrate them and maybe nick a set piece. Norwood and Fleck would be more suited to this formation.
It also rests Doyle and McAtee for the more important league games

Feel for the loanees. They always knew it was a possibility but that must feel cruel

Don’t know if anyone else has mentioned it but how he drew them balls out of that bag was dodgy as!
Why did he draw out of the bag rather than emptying it into the bowl (as they always do now) after he'd carefully placed the balls in and not given it a shake?

Another one for the CT thread.

City play Bayern on the Wed, us on the weekend then Arsenal the following Wed. Might be they play their reserves against us.
Soooooo...you're saying there is a chance, a million to one but a chance. It woud be the upset of the century and I'm not exagerating

At least I won’t be leaving disappointed this time, it’s a complete free hit and I expect us to get hammered. I’ve driven down and tubed in for the last few Wembley appearances so I could leave quicker if/when we lost.

They put some of the balls in the freezer so they can be distinguished apparently, to get the desired draws. Who the fuck knows

Being realistic, if we try to match them at football, they'll murder us (see Burnley)
However if we play a defensive, low block against them we could frustrate them and maybe nick a set piece. Norwood and Fleck would be more suited to this formation.
It also rests Doyle and McAtee for the more important league games
the definition of glass half full sir, well played

Back
Top Bottom