We’re done

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If that was our forward line this season we'd get relegated. Just like leeds did. Let's see how we get on with ours shall we.
Well there’s no goals in McBurnie, Brewster, Osula or Traore so we’re pinning all our hope s on Archer!

Be two signings tomorrow, McAtee and either Moore or King can’t wait🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I think we’ve done all our business , Hecky says he’s waiting for the green light . I reckon it’s stuck on red as the prince won’t release any more funds , that all folks
Good business if that is the case, just all very late. Which seems to be the pot we’re posing in.

Get one more permanent if we can, then that last English loan and we could be in a much better place than we expected.

Shoestring United, but we’ve wheeled and dealed even with the teeth kicker of losing Ndiaye.

Agree with that
Not sure about Kamara, started off decent when first joined Rangers but was uninspiring for poor Rangers team last season.

Rangers fans I know would have driven him out the club themself

A very calculated move by Hecky yesterday going on about the 'green light'. Significant

A very calculated move by Hecky yesterday going on about the 'green light'. Significant
What?? Whaaatttt? What the fuck does that mean? Why not just fucking elaborate for fucks sake so that everyone can understand and comment?

Can’t wait for this fucking window to close so I don’t have to try and interpret any more fucking bollocks from you.

Yes, I thought that was a gentle nudge to the board and was letting the fans know that they have done all the work, want players in, other clubs will allow them out....it just needs the green light (the United money men) saying ok. Bit of media pressure applied to the board, I thought. Hecky isn't daft and I'd playing a tactful game with him employers.

What?? Whaaatttt? What the fuck does that mean? Why not just fucking elaborate for fucks sake so that everyone can understand and comment?

Can’t wait for this fucking window to close so I don’t have to try and interpret any more fucking bollocks from you.
Read post above 👆

Be alright when we sign Kiefer Moore/Josh King be raining goals with any of them two🤣🤦‍♂️

I mean, Josh King has scored more premier league goals than your 5 put together...

Well there’s no goals in McBurnie, Brewster, Osula or Traore so we’re pinning all our hope s on Archer!

Mcburnie in his single season scored more goals than Sinisterra, Gnonto together did last season.

You look rather fetching in your Leeds shirt.

I've got a mate who knows the neighbor of the bloke who walks Heckys dogs and he says when he picked em up this morning for a walk round Norfolk Park he asked Hecky weer Macca was and he said "Done deal pal but he missed train last night, on his way now on the National Express coach"

Don't worry

What's to interpret? It's pretty clear to understand. Weasel understands

I've got a mate who knows the neighbor of the bloke who walks Heckys dogs and he says when he picked em up this morning for a walk round Norfolk Park he asked Hecky weer Macca was and he said "Done deal pal but he missed train last night, on his way now on the National Express coach"

Don't worry
That might have worked, I was convinced by your compelling ITK contact but then realised trains are on strike ;)

Tom Hanks was in the GREEN mile, he was also in Boone's lick with Juliette Moore, Juliette Moore is Kieffer Moore's as yet unclarified half sister, so it's obviously Moore

Tom Hanks was in the GREEN mile, he was also in Boone's lick with Juliette Moore, Juliette Moore is Kieffer Moore's as yet unclarified half sister, so it's obviously Moore
I’m so stupid to have missed something so blatantly obvious as that.

What's to interpret? It's pretty clear to understand. Weasel understands
Maybe Weasel has a PHD in understanding cryptic ITK transfer rumour bollocks? Many of us don’t.

My original point stands. Why not just say it how it is?

Maybe Weasel has a PHD in understanding cryptic ITK transfer rumour bollocks? Many of us don’t.

My original point stands. Why not just say it how it is?
He never does, my personal favourite was naming the day archer was signing, it didn't actually happen that day but a lot of us waited to see if there was a 10pm tweet

There wasn't, and the genius posted at 10.02pm that's it's not today lads

Not before 10pm just the 2 minutes after 🤣

I’m so stupid to have missed something so blatantly obvious as that.
Ffs

Pls don’t beat yourself up - pls

It’s not true ,he’s playing with you

Green was the host of a talent show called Opportunity Knocks .

A group called Candlewick Green won the show for 6 weeks on the trot

Candlewick Green had a group member called Barney King who is the undeclared half cousin three times removed of Josh King

Fact

Ffs

Pls don’t beat yourself up - pls

It’s not true ,he’s playing with you

Green was the host of a talent show called Opportunity Knocks .

A group called Candlewick Green won the show for 6 weeks on the trot

Candlewick Green had a group member called Barney King who is the undeclared half cousin three times removed of Josh King

Fact
Ah yes, but of course. I should have had my weetabix. This ITK stuff is a bit like the 1 per cent Club. Piece of piss once you get with the lingo.

Don't worry
Round Norfolk park you say that’s a sign. We’re obviously signing Omobambidele from Norwich ;)

Back
Top Bottom