Watfood

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I agree about not feeding them, but in your example the "seagulls" are black-headed gulls that don't live only at the coast. They have been breeding inland, by lakes and reservoirs, for many years and competing with other birds in all of that time.

There's no way to get rid of the Lane's feral pigeons without massive expense - and even then probably not. I actually liked watching them on Saturday in the second half - I'm in the Westfield corner - and thought that maybe they were helping to protect our goal.
I'm in that area as well. Perhaps when the inevitable pitch water spraying takes place just pre match a toxic element could be added to the 2 sprinklers that hose the pigeon area thus culling feral pests and providing excellant pre match death throw entertainment.

Dunno but the pitch has looked better in recent seasons. Maybe some contaminated mud on a pigs boots from the under 23s derby?
To be fair it's had additional fixtures on it without much rest. The women's fixtures for the Euros, Sheff United Womens and the odd U23s had England Rugby League and England football U21s

To be fair it's had additional fixtures on it without much rest. The women's fixtures for the Euros, Sheff United Womens and the odd U23s had England Rugby League and England football U21s
Some clubs share with rugby and look fine though!

Don't think we'll be seeing them again 🤣🐦

Attachments

• 17e82499-5090-4df8-923b-4bb7ccfe5cc8.jpg
    17e82499-5090-4df8-923b-4bb7ccfe5cc8.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 21
Makes me laugh seeing the odd comment saying we was lucky to win vs a very good Watford side (which is untrue)

Same people think Millwall deserved to beat us aswell 🤣

At Friskney Wildlife Park near Skeggy, five potty mouthed parrots had to be incarcerated due to customer complaints. Not my (then) 8 year old daughter.. who thought it was the best thing about the Park and is her most abiding memory of that visit.
The local rag ran a campaign to 'Free The Friskney Five'.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-54340425

There used to be a potty mouthed parrot at the Botanical gardens.

Back
Top Bottom