Plan for the season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FatPaul

Moon pretenderer
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
1,773
Reaction score
3,419
Given the shit show that's currently going on, I think that we need to focus on what's happening on the field.

I'm no expert, but I feel that the aim going forward should be getting more goals than the opposition teams. If we do this we will win games, thus guaranteeing promotion.

Simple really.
 



Given the shit show that's currently going on, I think that we need to focus on what's happening on the field.

I'm no expert, but I feel that the aim going forward should be getting more goals than the opposition teams. If we do this we will win games, thus guaranteeing promotion.

Simple really.

Don't forget conceeding. We also ought to try to concede less goals than the opposition teams too.
 
I feel like there is no plan, on or off the field. Even the radical plans outlined above.

American money men invest money into lots of businesses on the of a percentage will grow and make them money and some will fail.

Feels like SUFC is in the 2nd camp. My prediction is, those charlatans will be trying to get out, minimising those losses.
 
I think. COH should go back to first principles - if you want to make real money in English football then you need to get promoted to the PL. The last thing you do is concede 12 points. Save £35m and guarantee not gaming £200m ++. D’oh!
 
Aim for 62 points (because 50 puts us in with a chance of staying up)
 
Bladeloyal I think the prince has fired a warning shot to our owners. All he did yesterday in court was close down basically an empty shop with nothing in it.
Our owners have not hid the fact that everything was transfered into 1919 ltd and they haven't disputed the 35m owed to the prince, this is where I can't understand what they are doing or why they're it ???
 



Bladeloyal I think the prince has fired a warning shot to our owners. All he did yesterday in court was close down basically an empty shop with nothing in it.
Our owners have not hid the fact that everything was transfered into 1919 ltd and they haven't disputed the 35m owed to the prince, this is where I can't understand what they are doing or why they're it ???
Nope I don't as any action will have to be brought in Delaware ,the prince will go after it I'm sure
 
If we draw two games in October and then win one in February I'm going to piss on Chris Wilder's tits.
 
I wonder if william hill know more than the rest of us as we are currently 5/4 for a top 8 finish, reading the views on here i was led to believe were odds on for the drop. I think we should all take a step back and stop worrying about things we cant control let the shennanigans play out before we wet the sheets, im confident things will play out better than all the doom merchants are predicting
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom