Vinicius Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

with anel we could switch between a back four and a five during games which woukd be a big tactical advantage
only trouble is his reactions look shot to pieces at this level which is strange for an international player
maybe a spell of not having to second guess bombscare egan might help

Yes , it’s a strange situation with Anel .

When he first appeared for us he seemed to be brimming with confidence both defensively and in carrying the ball forward on attacking runs . Over a period of time those qualities seemed to have diminished and this was noticeable even last season , before he was faced with PL quality attackers .

Maybe he rather than Trusty , as a previous poster has suggested , would benefit from a move to a holding midfield role .

I don’t know and neither does anyone else , but I strongly suspect that playing either of them in that role would almost certainly bring about an improvement to an aspect of our game which has been an obvious weakness since the season began .

I don't think you have to move Anel to a holding midfield role to get the best out of him. Just play him in the middle of the back 3 as a good old fashioned libero. That way you'd also have someone to support Norwood. Allow him to drive forward like he did as an overlapping RCB, but with more freedom.

Give em time. Souza & Ahmedhodzic are both young and still acclimating to the league & club, respectively.. interchanges with the two & Trusty seem a great tactical prospect to me.

Absolutely useless, waste of space… said it ont other thread I’ve been watching him all that half off the ball, does nothing and offers us nothing. Jogs around without affecting any play, doesn’t ever break into a sprint to help out when they break, he is never in the picture even close to the penalty area to help, when the camera pans up the pitch he’s just walking or a slow jog with not a care in the world. Waste of a shirt.

reminds me of lundstram when he was phoning it in
norwoods been atrocious but at least he is involved and you dont have to remind yourself hes there as bad as hes been
cant see what souzas role is but he is not a premier league footballer

What’s scary is this guy ain’t it for next season either. At least you knew with 6/7 of our team last time would be good championship players.

Our squad and, in particular the new players, aren’t even good champ players

R u sure he was playing? Didn't hear his name all game. Except when the line up was called.

He was Hecky’s number 1 target, for the past 2 seasons.

The prosecution rests its case.

UTB

I remember people getting giddy over him back in August. I didn't see what they saw then. I don't see what he does now. Just.... nothingness

Nobody can convince me this lad is Brazilian apart from his name.

Must be the only South American professional footballer in history who can't pass a ball 5 yards.

Absolutely fucking dog shit player. We'd have been ripped off at £1m never mind £10m

I remember people getting giddy over him back in August. I didn't see what they saw then. I don't see what he does now. Just.... nothingness
Because the same happens every single time any club signs a new player, it’s quite exhausting.

Every new player gets one of two treatments ‘what a player’ or ‘give him time, you can’t write him off after x games’.

He’s got nothing and never had anything but such is the delusion of football fans that this is how it goes. We just need to accept it and get used to it!

I've stood up for him at times but genuinely played today like he didn't give two shits. First goal strolled back, didn't bother tracking his man once he'd lost a challenge to him then did exactly the same a minute or two later. Bollockless.

reminds me of lundstram when he was phoning it in
norwoods been atrocious but at least he is involved and you dont have to remind yourself hes there as bad as hes been
cant see what souzas role is but he is not a premier league footballer

Norwood just is what he is. A player that's got older and can't keep up with play.

No excuse for Souza and Hamer.

We're not fit enough...or strong enough. Inexcusable that these players aren't pushed on that front as that's one area we can compete with the top teams. How many times did Bournemouth just run through us today - way too many.

Oh it's alright for everyone else to slag him off, when I do it, it's an agenda...

We were after Doyle and McAtee again, City group knowing full well they had a dud on their hands said we have this other centre mid player for you, if you take him we will let you have one of the other lads in on loan again.

Pants. Down.

Only explanation because no one has watched him and thought he’s a player nevermind a £10 million player.

Back
Top Bottom