Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's because he's a centre back. Wilder should have left Trusty and Robbo at centre back as they were doing well together and played a proper LB/LWB. That mistake contributed in a big way to us losing the game
It certainly did,it gave them the momentum from minute 1. As said,he should have changed it after 25,it was glaringly obvious.

What is any of that based on ?

He's been out almost two years. It takes a long time to recover from that sort of lay off.
The PL is the most physically demanding in the World.

RND would have to be at the peak of his powers to be up to it. Odds are stacked against him this season.

He's been out almost two years. It takes a long time to recover from that sort of lay off.

RND would have to be at the peak of his powers to be up to it. Odds are stacked against him this season.
Almost two years 🙄

Not denying that but 6 months ? From back on the grass to rediscovering your form ??
What's the science behind that???

baldock egan/anel trusty rnd should be our back 4 next season in the championship all 5 if were going the 3 centre back route again and that will be as good a defence as anybody

Yet Robinson been our best defender this season.. been given captaincy once already by CW .. and is contracted to us for next season.... But he doesn't get in? 🤷‍♂️

Egan can leave for me

Yet Robinson has been our best defender this season.. been given captaincy once already by CW .. and is contracted to us for next season.... But he doesn't get in? 🤷‍♂️

Egan can leave for me
Totally agree, Egans form has dipped the last 12 months, he's neither strong enough or fast enough to play centre back in the top 2 divisions anymore. Trusty, Anel and Robbo plus another incoming dominant centre back should be the 4 looking to fill 2 places next season. Not forgetting RND who if he gets back to his pre injury form will provide another option

Totally agree, Egans form has dipped the last 12 months, he's neither strong enough or fast enough to play centre back in the top 2 divisions anymore. Trusty, Anel and Robbo plus another incoming dominant centre back should be the 4 looking to fill 2 places next season. Not forgetting RND who if he gets back to his pre injury form will provide another option

That 18 year old Sam Curtis could be the one.

Especially if get relegated hope he gets plenty of minutes with us in Championship rather than farming him out on loan.

Isn’t Curtis a right back?
Yep. I think we'll release one of Baldock and Bogle and let the remaining player battle it out with Curtis and Seriki if he stays too. Think Sai Sandev is also a right back too though.

Yep. I think we'll release one of Baldock and Bogle and let the remaining player battle it out with Curtis and Seriki if he stays too. Think Sai Sandev is also a right back too though.
i think of those 2 it will be bogle who is released unless we sell anel go back to 3 at the back and make baldock rcb

Watching Man City keeper distribute the ball quickly to his full backs or midfield players was a lesson to be learnt for Wes, who continues to infuriate by maintaining possession until such time as all our opposition teams are in position to defend.

Davies is worse than Wes, which speaks volumes for his quality.

we used to have quality keepers, the whole of that department wants a serious overhaul

Davies is worse than Wes, which speaks volumes for his quality.

we used to have quality keepers, the whole of that department wants a serious overhaul

I don't think we've owned a top keeper for a long time. Ramsdale would probably be classed as that now although he certainly didn't show it for Utd. The last one was probably Kenny and that was 13-14 years ago.

I’d offer them Jebbison in exchange for him.
Fleck if he fancies it as well, he could do a job for them.

Wouldn't that increase the price?? If they're daft enough to agree to it (I won't go on about adding complexity to deals by adding players again), perhaps they'd like Fleck, Osborn or some magic beans.
Nevermind any complexity, we end a keeper, and if we go for Johanson, Rotherham need a keeper, and who would they get better than Davies?

Nevermind any complexity, we end a keeper, and if we go for Johanson, Rotherham need a keeper, and who would they get better than Davies?

Personally, I don't think Davies is Champ level, nor good enough for them next season, even in L1. I would also expect their scouting network, which does uncover gems, to have better options identified. However, you asked for names so I'll suggest Rodak at Fulham, who already spent 2 seasons there on loan and is also out of contract in the summer.

Personally, I don't think Davies is Champ level, nor good enough for them next season, even in L1. I would also expect their scouting network, which does uncover gems, to have better options identified. However, you asked for names so I'll suggest Rodak at Fulham, who already spent 2 seasons there on loan and is also out of contract in the summer.
Fair dos, and if Rodak is better than Davies, and available, then wouldn't h be worth a punt by us?

Shhhhhhhzzzzzz, Davies is a brilliant keeper, Rovrum should snap our hands off🤞

Back
Top Bottom