Roy's View From... View From West Ham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Some very reasonable comments… but some mardy arsed ones which outweigh the decent ones

Thought the ref did well for most game not giving into their shithousing. He seemed to be quicker to book our players. The Brewster Red was never a booking so that perhaps favoured us

“Perhaps the fact we are now historically tied to them as far as the PL goes with the Tevez situation that we’ll get screwed over almost everytime we visit. “

Incredible cope 😂

Strange and bitter comments.

Refereeing decisions wise apart from the blatant penalty last off I’d argue that he favoured them and their pampered players.

Ward-Prowse was booked for his 2nd challenge and it should have been his 2nd yellow after deliberately taking Hamer down earlier on, then scores a pen.

Ha ha, love reading that. Interesting that they hate Wilder, do some of them think he was manager when the Tevez thing happened.

And zero irony, complaining about being robbed. I thought rules were just suggestions, not actually to be followed. Like player registrations, that kind of thing.

Oh, and they were second best all afternoon, a win for them would’ve been daylight robbery.

Cheers Roy.

Yawn. "They were shit, it was our reserves, ref screwed us."

The lap of honour one is funny though. Yes, the players did a full lap of honour because we got a point against the 4th or 5th best team in London 😂

Thanks Roy.
Not surprising from one of the thickest and most tunnel visioned fanbases in British football (imo).
Hilarious that they genuinely thought that they played well enough to win it, though. I know it's 'all abart' opinions', but I thought we were comfortably better than them for the majority of the game. I'm perfectly prepared to say when we are crap but we really weren't today at all.
Both were penalties and both were sendings off. Anel was stupid but Bowen was on his way down regardless before the ball got there.
Horrible, bitter people.
Well done Blades.
utb

Cheers Roy. They aren't wrong about us tbf. We were terrible up to Wilder returning. We have improved since and we should be finishing teams off when we are on top. We should have had 3 goals by half way through the second half.

Many of their comments were correct. We are a poor PL side.
Sadly we don’t have the ability needed to move quickly, turn with the ball and take on the opponents ( Macatee excepted)
I thought the standard of play overall was poor even allowing for the wind and I cannot see us improving much.

Back
Top Bottom