Roy's View From... View From West Ham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Most of their fans must have watched a different game.

How can they say, that they were better than us and did enough for the win? They was one if the worst sides to come to the lane this season and to say they are 6th!
You can always tell how well we are doing by the volume of the away fans. Until they scored, very little. Then we're on top, it's all gone quiet over there. They score the second mayhem......until we equalise.😂

Have we played Wednesday today? Fuck me what a bitter set of cunts (HammerInPeace excluded) - they drew against us (deserved in our opinion). They were utter dog shite considering they had ward-prowess and Bowen - two absolute world beaters, automatic England starting 11 and should be going to the Euros 🤣…..wankers.

“Perhaps the fact we are now historically tied to them as far as the PL goes with the Tevez situation that we’ll get screwed over almost everytime we visit. “

Incredible cope 😂
They think about it far more than we do!

Many of their comments were correct. We are a poor PL side.
Sadly we don’t have the ability needed to move quickly, turn with the ball and take on the opponents ( Macatee excepted)
I thought the standard of play overall was poor even allowing for the wind and I cannot see us improving much.
It’s pretty obvious that we’re a poor premier league side, and it was pretty obvious we were better than them for most of the game today.

Many of their comments were correct. We are a poor PL side.
Sadly we don’t have the ability needed to move quickly, turn with the ball and take on the opponents ( Macatee excepted)
I thought the standard of play overall was poor even allowing for the wind and I cannot see us improving much.
Sometimes you have to be honest and say what you see, and today for the first time I saw some good passing football and a genuine threat to the opposition. Glass half full today.

I remember quite a long time ago having respect for West Hame as a proper club with values and a fanbase much like ourselves.

Fast forward to today, and they are just a bunch of arrogant and entitled tossers, which seems to be compulsory for top six sides.

Only by sitting directly above them was I able to hear their muted 'big club' support -
The inevitable Tevez chants at first until even they got bored with rubbing their shameless cheating ways in our faces
Chants of 'who the fucking hell are you' at several of our players - well they are a top top club after all, so that's only fair to be so arrogant - we are mere shit under their shoes and deserve their big club contempt
- 'Champions of Europe - you'll never sing that' - IMO claiming to be champions of europe after winning the europa league is laughable, but fair play they have won a european title, more than we have managed.

Anyway, I have a lovely image in my head, of Doyle doing a chirpy cockney walk after beating those wankers in the cup, so I'm going to enjoy that instead.

Something that I keep wondering… does every club forum have a ‘Roy’s’ view from?…

Or are we just one of the lucky ones

Thanks for posting what they've said, but we can safely disregard anything anyone from their cheating excuse of a club utters.

"1-0 to the Cockney boys" they chanted.

Not one Cockney amongst them, they're all from ####ing Essex.

They were extremely lucky to get a point today. With better finishing we'd have put them away by half time.

One of the worst teams I've seen at the Lane this season.

Thanks Roy.

I was over the "Tevez Situation", as Glen Hoddle would say, & even thought they were actually okay, but fuck me, they can all get to fuck after that. I agree with them that we look like going down & have been poor, but I honestly thought we bossed them today for the most part & were more deserving of the win than they were, & better than them today, so they can shove it up their collectives arses.

They really don't have a clue, the self entitled pricks, they kinda remind me of the twats over the border in South Barnsley!

Thanks Roy, epic soundtrack and so appropriate. Cuckooing in a soulless stadium, probably envious of the Lane, a proper stadium. The usual entitled twat comments and dumb as fuck tbh. Shammers, life will change soon, your false dream will soon be over and welcome to soon becoming part of normal football life. 😅

Thanks Roy.

I was over the "Tevez Situation", as Glen Hoddle would say, & even thought they were actually okay, but fuck me, they can all get to fuck after that. I agree with them that we look like going down & have been poor, but I honestly thought we bossed them today for the most part & were more deserving of the win than they were, & better than them today, so they can shove it up their collectives arses.

They really don't have a clue, the self entitled pricks, they kinda remind me of the twats over the border in South Barnsley!
Not too shit were we?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240121-215810_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240121-215810_Chrome.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 12
Get fucked you self important suvern cunts.
We out played them today, we deserved the win and the points, but our finishes let us down again!
If Diaz shoots instead of squaring to Osula, we go 1 up, if Osula had a bit more experience we go 1 up, but it was wasted.
Diaz through was another, hits it wide, instead of powering in, tried to place it, couldve been 2 up.
All in all, we played better, Brooks and BBD look to already have an understanding forming, things seem to be on the up going forward, and for the first time this season, we looked really good on the break!
The change in shape did us no favours, but, a better game from us today.

Some very reasonable comments… but some mardy arsed ones which outweigh the decent ones

Thought the ref did well for most game not giving into their shithousing. He seemed to be quicker to book our players. The Brewster Red was never a booking so that perhaps favoured us
To be fair to the ref the Coufal red card was off the back of 2 quick fire yellows. The “big decisions” were no complaints. The problem is always consistency as Chris was saying how we didn’t get the advantage of Brentford going down to 10 men yet Brewster is sent off for less. It was a clumsy challenge 10-15 years ago probably only a yellow, 25-30 years ago get up and play on. But Brewster gave the option when really it was lazy play. By all means press high but that means effort and getting close but not diving in, just putting him under pressure would have done. Even if you force a throw in, it makes the opposition think

Back
Top Bottom