View From Watford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Quick out the blocks tonight Roy 😀

It is pretty amazing that EVERY team we have played this season have had an off day and been really poor against us.

We look so comfortable home and away at this level, much better than in 2007.

Quick of the mark with this week's effort. They don't sound hopeful do they? More views on their own team's failings and only low key comments about us.

It is pretty amazing that EVERY team we have played this season have had an off day and been really poor against us.

We look so comfortable home and away at this level, much better than in 2007.
Hmmm. Today was very much like a 2007 away performance. And didn’t we win at Watford that season?

On the plus side we've given them some false hope. After back to back defeats without scoring, they've finally kept a clean sheet. Unfortunately for them it wasn't because they defended so well, it was because we were so toothless and devoid in attack. We made their defence look good without giving them anything to do.

Watford will be back to losing next week and one relegation place is pretty much looking filled already. Norwich look like they want another one of the places, so let's hope we're not eyeing up the other. If we don't start finding a way to create and score chances then we could well be keeping them both company by the end of the month.

I have one issue with the guy who said we'd gone for a point. I think it was they who set up like the way team, not us. We played to win, but didn't have the necessary quality.

I have one issue with the guy who said we'd gone for a point. I think it was they who set up like the way team, not us. We played to win, but didn't have the necessary quality.

Our substitutions suggested we weren’t going for all 3 either tbf.

An attacking midfielder to actually link play from defensive to arrack would have won us the game.

It's funny isn't it how they think that they should be beating us and we think that we should be beating them!

cant fault them as i said in the thread. we wont get a easier away game than that all season. we had tougher games in championship last season. & quote person on the view from

There is no way we aren’t going down. If there are any odds available on relegation, I would stake a sizeable sum. It would be printing money. This side is doomed.

13/8 (yesterday) for watford to be relegated. seems like 1 of easiest ways to double your money there is. because how this team made the fa cup final in may baffles me. & i fully see how watford conceded 8 v man city now

Cheers Roy, a points a points👍

They have a point about our strikers and lack of threat as well as the likelihood of us struggling...but they think they are better than they are!!

Must admit can't see where our goals are coming from.

I think if we did settle for a point towards the end then it was a good decision. Yes to lose would have only cost us the onew point we got but it could be the turn round for Watford if they had won Now they go into the break still without a win and a terribly negative performance, their fans are down and they are looking a probable relegation candidate

Hmmm. Today was very much like a 2007 away performance. And didn’t we win at Watford that season?
Same team, very different circumstances - they got promoted with us in 2006 under Aidy Boothroyd. The Watford we played today have been an established Premier League team for years. There’s no shame in that result today.

OK - so Watford, Newcastle and one other for the drop. We're 12th, and that's about where I think we'll finish next May.

Back
Top Bottom