Roy's View From... View From Villa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Those comments boil my piss and make me happy in equal measure, firstly their disallowed goal, yes when it's a VAR decision there's going to be opinions on both sides, I believe it's the right decision because if the ref saw the foul on Wes he would have definitely blown his whistle so baldock wouldn't have screwed up and they wouldn't have scored, Villa fans should know that there aren't any opinions on the Norwood goal that was scored in the covid, season everyone knows it was a goal, that gave them a point that eventually kept them up, giving them extra premier league money, so last night's game might not have happened because there's a good possibility they wouldn't be in this league and even if they were they wouldn't have had as good of a team, some of their better players would have gone and they wouldn't have the money to buy the others.
When you criticise VAR you have to be 100% against it or be 100% for it not pick out the ones that go against you, because the elbow on Robinson was a definite red card, and they have to thank robbo for not making a meal of it, which their players absolutely would have, they'd should have finished that game with 10 men and not have that player available for 3 games.
Thanks Roy

What a bunch of odious, arrogant pricks. I hope Villa Park slips into a massive sinkhole..

Total set of bellsniffs. They’ve had a bit of success so think they’re Barcelona. Weren’t long ago when we were smashing them 4-1. Brummies tho…

Was quite enjoying them ruffling the feathers of the top 4 until the pre and post match views… now they can just get to fuck.

From my arm chair I didn’t even think VAR was that bad.

Ramsey clearly had hold of Wes so that was a foul.

The one I was most nervous about was the furious handball as his arm did look to move towards the ball

They could also think themselves lucky that they kept 11 men on the field as their lad did look to swing a petulant arm out at Robbo. If he’d made a meal of it and rolled around on the floor he could well have walked.
Honestly I do think the lad was tryna free himself from, was it Vini? Who had hold of his shirt and Robbo got caught in the process. Why he got involved I'll never know because Robbo and the lad looked to have basically talked it out and we're both fine with each other and I think that's exactly why he didn't make a meal of it. In all fairness if it was intentional that's a very weird way of elbowing someone but absolute fair play to JLT there for not acting like he'd just been assassinated because he very well could have done.

In fact I'll even say I think Baldock got off lucky because even though it didn't necessarily touch his he moved his arm and clearly altered the movement of the ball and it was well below his shoulder, how that wasn't given I don't know when we've seen the kind of decisions we have from VAR.

All that being said, like we could give a shit. They were looking for a pen literally for the second minute. Every time we made a challenge in our box it was screams and shouts from players and crowd alike. The refs whistle will need a rest today he never took the bloody thing out of his mouth.

Cheers HG, still to this day I don’t believe the reasoning, you can clearly see it without any technology, another example of blatant cheating in this once beautiful game.
Never got an explanation why the VAR official never called the refs attention to it...

Those comments boil my piss and make me happy in equal measure, firstly their disallowed goal, yes when it's a VAR decision there's going to be opinions on both sides, I believe it's the right decision because if the ref saw the foul on Wes he would have definitely blown his whistle so baldock wouldn't have screwed up and they wouldn't have scored, Villa fans should know that there aren't any opinions on the Norwood goal that was scored in the covid, season everyone knows it was a goal, that gave them a point that eventually kept them up, giving them extra premier league money, so last night's game might not have happened because there's a good possibility they wouldn't be in this league and even if they were they wouldn't have had as good of a team, some of their better players would have gone and they wouldn't have the money to buy the others.
When you criticise VAR you have to be 100% against it or be 100% for it not pick out the ones that go against you, because the elbow on Robinson was a definite red card, and they have to thank robbo for not making a meal of it, which their players absolutely would have, they'd should have finished that game with 10 men and not have that player available for 3 games.
Thanks Roy
Good post.

(Almost) top of the league, small club mentality. Everyone is against us. The PL is corrupt. They don't want us to go top. The ref stopped us from winning. You shouldn't need to rely on the ref to gift you decisions to beat bottom of the league at home.

Seriously embarrassing set of comments - maybe the most embarrassing I've ever come across on View From.

Thanks Roy. I imagine you enjoyed putting that together. Most satisfying View From for months

(Almost) top of the league, small club mentality. Everyone is against us. The PL is corrupt. They don't want us to go top. The ref stopped us from winning. You shouldn't need to rely on the ref to gift you decisions to beat bottom of the league at home.

Seriously embarrassing set of comments - maybe the most embarrassing I've ever come across on View From.
I'm glad the comment was put in there from seemingly the only level headed one. 15 home game wins on the bounce but somehow the worlds against them? Tit.

Have any of them been critical at all of any of their own six defenders who were within about four yards of Archer and stood and watch him score before they start whinging about owt else not being right ?

Glad to see we play teams now that have their worst performance of the season. No credit to the opposition, us, but how bad they played. Me thinks it is more down to the team they played and how we are hard to break down. Kudos to CW and staff, we might pull off another beat the drop miracle. When will fans start chanting to Wilder, "are you Bassett in disguise?"
that is definately 2 if not 3 "worst performance of the season" since Wilder returned.

first signs of spring ?

These Aston fans sound like the deluded from S6 if those comments are anything to go by.
They didn't look like a team challenging for top 4 on that showing,we must have made them look bad.

Good stuff Roy. That's the way I like it.

Probably, lucky we didn't beat them. Only drawing with Sheffield already causing enough pain.

One sane Villa fan in those comments. The rest can get to fuck - how fucking top-table-ish they’ve become!! Wankers. Can’t wait for their inevitable slide and I hope we’ve kickstarted it.
They’ll finish 8th to 10th comfortably. Definitely not a top side on that evidence.

These Aston fans sound like the deluded from S6 if those comments are anything to go by.
They didn't look like a team challenging for top 4 on that showing,we must have made them look bad.
I overheard some piggies in the pub yesterday before the match. One predicted 3-1 to Villa and his mate looked surprised. He said he’s giving us a goal and they all laughed. Didn’t catch his mates prediction but it was probably something like 10-0.

But I did hear the comment how “Villa are a very similar cub to them” which made me chuckle but I have to admit on reflection, both sets of fans are very similar.

I overheard some piggies in the pub yesterday before the match. One predicted 3-1 to Villa and his mate looked surprised. He said he’s giving us a goal and they all laughed. Didn’t catch his mates prediction but it was probably something like 10-0.

But I did hear the comment how “Villa are a very similar cub to them” which made me chuckle but I have to admit on reflection, both sets of fans are very similar.
Yes very similar FF,but pigs surpass everyone in delusions of grandeur.
Results not really gone our way today,but well done Cardiff for cheering us up.

The irony of these comments, from one of the luckiest clubs in the Football league.

Bin VAR.

Hawkeye anyone??

Back
Top Bottom