Roy's View From... View From The Media

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To be fair to Steve Nicol, I think he’s won 4 league titles, 3 FA Cups and 1 European Cup more than everyone who posts on here combined, so I’ll cut him some slack. Collymore on the other hand is a prick. :)
But for him to share his "experience" and know how, he would have to have followed us regularly. I cannot imagine he has. Why would he? And it's a tad insulting to assume Wilder would leave us wide open at the back.He is no mug. Defensive record last season speaks for itself:).No slack for Nichol for me. He can fuck off back to his Manger. Mebbe thinks he's Jesus.;)

Cheers Roy.

To quote Jay off of Jay and silent Bob

'You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches.'

Zaha is the classic case of biting the hand that feeds you, when he made a balls up of a move to Man Utd Palace stepped in & brought him back. He is typical of the PL bighead thinking he's way too big for them now and has to leave to better his career, if he goes to Arsenal or Everton he'll win as many titles as he would with Palace (you work it out).

Richard Jolley states that Sharp has not scored in the top flight, he got 9 at Southampton while in the "top flight" unless they were all in cup games which I doubt.

Proving them all wrong will make the taste even sweeter. Roy !! you can then report on the humble pie they are all tucking into!!!!!!!

Richard Jolley states that Sharp has not scored in the top flight, he got 9 at Southampton while in the "top flight" unless they were all in cup games which I doubt.

Yes he scored 9 for Soton but sadly didn't score in the 2 PL games he was involved in with them, he'll change that this season Pete. He helped them gain promotion to PL but as I say didn't score while there.

Who asked for these pundits opinions? They are getting paid good money to tell us what most of the country already know. It like predicting the out come of Brexit. Nobody really knows.

And what success have these 'pundits' had as players? Managers? Like James Corden, they're just talentless twats who were in the right place at the right time.

Yes he scored 9 for Soton but sadly didn't score in the 2 PL games he was involved in with them, he'll change that this season Pete. He helped them gain promotion to PL but as I say didn't score while there.
True. Billy has never scored in the top-flight. Record for Southampton:

OppositionDateGoalsLeague
BURNLEYFeb 11, 20121Chp'ship
DONCASTERMar 24, 20122Chp'ship
PORTSMOUTHApr 7, 20122Chp'ship
PeterboroughApr 17, 20122Chp'ship
MiddlesbroughApr 21, 20121Chp'ship
COVENTRY CITYApr 28, 20121Chp'ship
Capital One (League Cup) (Southampton)
StevenageAug 28, 201212nd Round

Attachments

• Billy's Stats.xlsx
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
And what success have these 'pundits' had as players? Managers? Like James Corden, they're just talentless twats who were in the right place at the right time.

Isn't he that fat bloke who does that quiz on Sky and has a talk show in US, if so he's a prick.

Durhams just apologised for calling Billy sharp ' league one '

Just seen this one that I'll throw into the mix too. The bloke is a Wesht Aaaamm fan tho, even so :rolleyes:

I hope you're right but I don't completely share your optimism.

I'm certain that when we lose a few there will be moaning pillocks all around me on the top.

K'inell Wilder that dunt know wot tha's doing.

What's them fucking subs, he's lost the plot.

Why we so fucking deep, gerrit forrard

He's out of hisfucking depth etc etc.

Come what may I won't be one of em though.
It’s up to the rest of us to put these pricks in their place, when it happens.

Hope so - I doubt we managed to elude Bielsa's vast spying network last season and still managed to get a result at Elland Rd. I think we'll be less predictable in the way we next year anyway - the new signings should have given us the ability to adjust our approach if needed

Ah, but Bielsa is a tactical genius - it says so here:

Or he's a fucking nerd who thinks that over-analysing stats makes up for the vagairies of football.

I got it wrong then about Bills scoring, thought Southampton were in the PL all of 2012.

Ah, but Bielsa is a tactical genius - it says so here:

Or he's a fucking nerd who thinks that over-analysing stats makes up for the vagairies of football.

I think the problem with Bielsa is that he approaches football players as though they’re moving parts in a machine...unfortunately for him, these mechanical parts have emotions, fatigue, inconsistencies and the unpredictability of the human mind. The Bielsa burnout is too common to be dismissed. He’s clearly talented (albeit bordering on the obsessive), but I don’t think he has the human touch required when the pressure’s on. Be interesting to see how Leeds go this year. I do like the football his teams play and he is a very talented tactician.
Luckily for us, CWAK’s tactical genius is hidden behind Wilder’s down to earth northern character and a less than exotic surname.

I got it wrong then about Bills scoring, thought Southampton were in the PL all of 2012.

Billy joined Southampton on 30/1/2012 while they were in the Championship. They were promoted to the PL at the end of the 2011-12 season (2nd place - runners-up to champions Reading). He got his 9 league goals for S'oton that season.

On 31st August 2012, he went on loan to Forest (in the Championship) and scored another 9 league goals..

Full Sharp records.

Attachments

• Billy's Stats.pdf
    153.8 KB · Views: 0
A lot of these have already been posted on here but I've gathered them into one place. Click on the author for the full article!

Who the chilli bananas, cares what Steve Nichol thinks!!????....

Why? I know you're a self certified expert so I'd be interested to get your view.

Where should I think we'll finish? This season will be tough, I sincerely hope it's not and that my prediction and expectation of us finishing in the bottom 3 is wrong.

I'm not being negative about it, we have come a long way in a short time and I think it will be a step too far this season. I'd like to think Wilder has a trick or 2 up his sleeve and that the signings he's made plus the players from last season can gel and achieve something that we didn't manage last time around.
Yeah. Expect relegation, hope for survival, dream of getting 60+ points. All I really care about is that Wilder is still in charge this time next year.

For what our Chrissie has done for this club. He’s so well in credit with us Blades, that if anyone had the temerity to call for his head........... I’m sure they would get “filled in” before they even finished their sentence.

Our most important target for this season is keeping the manager
Anything else is a bonus ,if the worst were to happen and he left I couldn't see us being able to replace him .whereas if we went down and he stayed I'd be confident of a bright future .

I'm certain these grossly overpaid soothsayers would much preferred Leeds to have been promoted.

I can guarantee that in that particular parallel universe they'd all have said Leeds will be the season's surprise package.

And thereby making them, by default, not the surprise package. But that's how group-think football punditry works.

Zaha is the classic case of biting the hand that feeds you, when he made a balls up of a move to Man Utd Palace stepped in & brought him back. He is typical of the PL bighead thinking he's way too big for them now and has to leave to better his career, if he goes to Arsenal or Everton he'll win as many titles as he would with Palace (you work it out).

You make the mistake bypassblade of thinking that they're necessarily in it for the glory. But it's about status and a lot more money.

I'll see if I can get Gareth Bale to come on here and explain it.

There all pigs obviously, so upset that a pub league team makes it to the prem in 3 seasons whilst the rusties are still trying, AFTER HOW LONG, of course they all want the rusties in there instead of us. If it was them who had gone up then all these predictions by those dickwads would be along the lines of...
"Oooh yes rusties will be in the top six"
"Ohhh yes they are so soooo massive"
"Always preferred them to the Blunts"
etc etc
Ferk em

Thanks Roy

Back
Top Bottom