View from Southampton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When Morgan was sent off he appeared to have words with Koeman. Not sure if anything happened there.

It was a delightful incident where two grown men compared their genitals and felt proud of themselves for doing so

[QUOTE="“Some people get silly about losing to lower league opposition. We beat Man U in 1976 in the FA Cup Final FFS. It is written in the Football Bible that these things will happen and they frequently do. We should congratulate Seff Utd. and move on. “[/QUOTE]

Fair play to this fella.

Its only 5 years ago I went there when we played them last game of the season ,if we had won we had a chance of going up and they would have gone down. we lost 3-2 but things could have gone very differently for both clubs.

Me and the wife went to that one Sitwell, we were only talking about it the other night. We were sunk by that black kid who grabbed a couple as I remember, can't remember his name. Just shows how things can change in football in such a short time.

I made a bit of a mistake and got my mate from Gosport 4 tickets as we stayed at his for the weekend ,little knowing they were fully radged up 657 crew veterans. We caught the train in from Fareham and even though they were outnumbered at least 10-1 the Southampton fans crapped their pants. They had hoped to see Southampton go down so it was even messier on the way back. They were well impressed by our following though and had a good drink with the Blades.
Following day had a quiet day at the dockyard and on HMS Victory thinking, now this really did see some argy bargy :)

Me and the wife went to that one Sitwell, we were only talking about it the other night. We were sunk by that black kid who grabbed a couple as I remember, can't remember his name. Just shows how things can change in football in such a short time.
Stern John - ex Cov City forward
Born '76 so in 2008 he would have been 32 - so not really a kid as such
He scored twice and got sent off with 10 to go - but we couldn't equalise

Back
Top Bottom