Roy's View From... View From Reading

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roy, thank you, šŸ˜ the music ,any Motown girl groups, bring e'm on. Football, as I said now,t to see, Blades set out to win, job done, it's where the club is, watch them go to end of season.

Sorry for the delay, didn't get back until 2:30am last night. šŸ˜“

1st!

Aaaaaah fuckin hell.

Iā€™ve watched them on the BBC website (yes, it was a mistake, I was looking for big black cocks) and when Billy scores it sounds like the home fans itā€™s that loud.
This is what made it a shame. We travelled in numbers and made a lot of noise in a few isolated spells, but were quiet most of the game. The Reading fans were constantly making noise, but not enough to drown us out, we just didn't bother.

RFC fan said:
ā€œWho said Sheffield United av best support in prem wank barely sang few kids at back giving it large didnā€™t show up after game wat a stateā€
Not sure where we were supposed to "show up" (and what for)? In any case it was bit late for the Reading "ultras" with school in the morning to consider.
At least we're not trying to be Crystal Palace-lite with a fucking drummer & crap sing-a-longs to Sweet Caroline.

ā€œSander Berge is absolutely outstanding. Dictates almost every Sheffield United move. Itā€™s some claim. But heā€™s the closest I think Iā€™ve seen to Busquets.ā€

šŸ§šŸ¤ØšŸ¤”

Back
Top Bottom