Roy's View From... View From Norwich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers Roy and cheers Norwich!
8 to go and cup to lift, COYRAWW!!!

Bit upset that they didn't incorporate their perennial bullshit allegations about the conduct of our supporters into their forum content this year.

"Sheffield United fans laughed at my cardigan, then sprayed me with nerve gas".

"A Sheffield United fan did a double suplex bodyslam on my grandma in the car park, she's 93".

"A anti-aircraft missile fired by two Sheffield United thugs (pardon my French), narrowly missed me and destroyed a nearby orphanage, and STILL the FA turn a blind eye".

I
Agree with them

Can’t think of many worse teams than us who may get promoted

But - we will take it

Some of the performances we put in back in August / September were superb and if we'd maintained that level we'd have been up there with Burnley.

Unfortunately though, injuries set in and we struggled to keep it going.
We had an awful October and everything since then has been very workmanlike with the odd sprinkling of quality from players that would walk into almost every other team in the division (Ndiaye, McAtee, Berge, Bogle etc...).

We have the 2nd best defence and 3rd best attack in the division.
XG models have us top of the league, only our finishing has really let us down.

So whilst I agree, we're not the easiest on the eye...what we are is dogged, very physical, difficult to break down (when we concede it tends to be through error, rather than being broken down).
When protecting a lead, like today, we can look to experienced pros on the bench like Norwood, Sharp, Basham and Fleck to help get over the line. Players with strong mentalities that have been there and done that.

Norwich went up in 2019 as Champions. They played free flowing attacking football and were easy on the eye.
We were seen as the ugly sister.
How did that work out for them in the Prem?
Comments about how we "will be slaughtered" if we go up lack foundation.
How you go up is rarely a good indicator of how you'll do the following year.
Obviously we'd need a lot of signings, but what club doesn't?

Last edited:
I

Some of the performances we put in back in August / September were superb and if we'd maintained that level we'd have been up there with Burnley.

Unfortunately though, injuries set in and we struggled to keep it going.
We had an awful October and everything since then has been very workmanlike with the odd sprinkling of quality from players that would walk into almost every other team in the division (Ndiaye, McAtee, Berge, Bogle etc...).

We have the 2nd best defence and 3rd best attack in the division.
XG models have us top of the league, only our finishing has really let us down.

So whilst I agree, we're not the easiest on the eye...we are dogged, difficult to break down (when we concede it tends to be through error, rather than being broken down) and when protecting a lead (like today) we have experienced pros like Norwood, Sharp, Basham and Fleck to look to on the bench.
All been there and done that.

Norwich went up in 2019 looking easy on the eye. We were seen as the ugly sister.
How did that work out for them in the Prem?
Comments about how we "will be slaughtered" if we go up are nonsense. How you go up is rarely a good indicator of how you'll do the following year.

They aren't including the Dozy factor

We're shit, but we've managed to get to second in the league, six points clear of third with a game in hand and are in the semi final of the FA Cup with a run that includes beating 4th in the Premier League Tottenham.

Yep, they really know their stuff these Norwich fans.

Bit upset that they didn't incorporate their perennial bullshit allegations about the conduct of our supporters into their forum content this year.

"Sheffield United fans laughed at my cardigan, then sprayed me with nerve gas".

"A Sheffield United fan did a double suplex bodyslam on my grandma in the car park, she's 93".

"A anti-aircraft missile fired by two Sheffield United thugs (pardon my French), narrowly missed me and destroyed a nearby orphanage, and STILL the FA turn a blind eye".

"A Sheffield United fan coughed in my direction and I caught leprosy. #sheffieldunitedfansareadisgrace"

Comment below makes no sense at all, we’re shit but didn’t get out of 2nd gear?!

“I was alarmed and disappointed at how poor Sheff Utd were for a 2nd place team. I knew we would be sh1t but they were little better. They hardly got out of 2nd gear.
We are woeful, utterly woeful. “

We really must be a shit team everyone says it after we errrrr ....................... beat them. 🤣 Only surprised no one reports they were kidney punched. We will get slaughtered in the Premier League eh? Id suggest if we do go up our team will look very different to today's Must be devastating to be beaten by your rivals who don't have to get out of second gear boo hoo 😭

Fkn eck !
We hit the bar ,hit the post TWICE scored a well onside winner,(var type replay proved it),and denied them all but one shot on target !
THEN brought on four subs with a combined age of 130 plus to give them a chance,and they still couldn't get near us ! That's why we're second !!
UTB !
Where can I see this please?

Had a few issues with the site today so if you can't see this then check back later and I'll hopefully have it up. Take your time...

Mines been up since ten to five.

Have we taken at least four points from these cunts every year since the Shithouse Showcase Spectacular?

Even earlier this season, they were 2-0 up at the Lane and practically home-and-hosed until their odious prick Left Back tried to get someone sent off. After that everyone was fired up, we stormed back and were a little unfortunate not to win.

Because, to paraphrase Barry Davies, Norwich WILL. NOT. LEARN.

Comment below makes no sense at all, we’re shit but didn’t get out of 2nd gear?!

“I was alarmed and disappointed at how poor Sheff Utd were for a 2nd place team. I knew we would be sh1t but they were little better. They hardly got out of 2nd gear.
We are woeful, utterly woeful. “

Yeah a bit of a contradiction in terms the idiot

We were poor but hardly got out of second gear. So wonder what would’ve happened had we gone up two gears?

Yeah a bit of a contradiction in terms the idiot

We were poor but hardly got out of second gear. So wonder what would’ve happened had we gone up two gears?
Your right

But not sure the average Norwich fan can process your rational…..
22BEA1AD-DDE1-42FF-B86D-5C08704BFC81.jpeg

Didn’t we hit the woodwark a couple of times what the duck are they in about.

Had a few issues with the site today so if you can't see this then check back later and I'll hopefully have it up. Take your time...

Haha….most Norwich fans appear to be deluded, narcissistic, poor losers. We are 2nd because we deserve to be and have played some outstanding football this season. We are now at the business end and have to grind out results. They are no longer a Michelin star championship team. pukki is more like the pie than the forward he once was. The only other good player in their team was Aarons…we will sign him next season, so then they will have no good players in the team. I really dislike this yellow and green dressed club of losers.

Haha….most Norwich fans appear to be deluded, narcissistic, poor losers. We are 2nd because we deserve to be and have played some outstanding football this season. We are now at the business end and have to grind out results. They are no longer a Michelin star championship team. pukki is more like the pie than the forward he once was. The only other good player in their team was Aarons…we will sign him next season, so then they will have no good players in the team. I really dislike this yellow and green dressed club of losers.
I hope not the diving little tosser

Back
Top Bottom