Roy's View From... View From Man City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They remind me so much if Fergie’s Man United side, they’re even bad winners. Guardiola is the new Fergie, a moaning, spoilt bastard. No humility, grace and class. Are we supposed to just roll over and let them tickle our bellies? Loved Baldocks tackle on Grealish, have some of that you arseholes. They actually come across as thick as pig shit. Arrogant and thick is a dangerous combination. If this is the Premier League feel free to stick up your fucking balloon knots.

I’ve previously had a bit of a soft spot for ManCity, largely driven through respect for Guardiola, who I regard as a grounded and talented coach, despite the riches available to him.
Must admit that this ‘view from’ has tainted my opinion. I realise that it’s written largely by tossers, and probably isn’t representative of their fan base. We gave them a game. They are clearly a class above us in skill level, but we beat them for spirit and were always in the match until the final whistle. We had chances to equalise for a second time.
Play like that for the rest of the season and we will be fine.

We had the same from Leicester City fans a few years ago after they had won the Premier League. They acted like they were Real Madrid and had been a top team for most of their existence.
At least we all know we won't ever get that arrogant and cuntish.
utb

Guarantee most of those commenting didn't watch City pre 2010

They remind me so much if Fergie’s Man United side, they’re even bad winners. Guardiola is the new Fergie, a moaning, spoilt bastard. No humility, grace and class. Are we supposed to just roll over and let them tickle our bellies? Loved Baldocks tackle on Grealish, have some of that you arseholes. They actually come across as thick as pig shit. Arrogant and thick is a dangerous combination. If this is the Premier League feel free to stick up your fucking balloon knots.
They were class tho.
City fans are scum.

I know a few Man City fans and they come from different ‘circles’ and they’re all overconfident (polite) you can’t talk football with them as they expect to win every game 10-0 so when you do get a team that has to restrain them and make them work hard for the win then it’s ‘not football’ or ‘spoilers of football’, tbh that’s how it’s works and we’ve seen this in European competitions it’s nothing new but we’re expected to roll over so they feel good about themselves.

We had the same from Leicester City fans a few years ago after they had won the Premier League. They acted like they were Real Madrid and had been a top team for most of their existence.
At least we all know we won't ever get that arrogant and cuntish.
utb

Great shout. This is from the season we finished 9th

Had a couple of drinks after. Was with my young un in his shirt (8yo).

Stood at bus stop outside Showroom Cinema waiting to head back.

Man City fan came up to us. Tapped young un on shoulder said "unlucky sweetheart. Maybe next year"

I goes - "It was 2-1, we haven't got 300 grand a week players pal"

Then he goes - "no need to be like that, prick"

Why would you do that to an 8y old?

You're the best team in the world, winding up 8yo kids. Have a word pal
Left, Reyt, goodneyt

Said this before - I’ve known a long term Citeh fan since the late 80s, he’s realistic (but glad) about how they’ve achieved their success and despairs of the nouveaus.

"Premier League Corrupt"
From what I saw today... and previous seasons (ghost goal) then it definitely is.

I'm more positive now that Manchester pay the refs off. Was that really not evident today? The only bad foul was Baldock on that pretend footballer Grelish. Osula gets a foul blown against him when it should have been the other way round.

You know what, I wish the Prem had fully broke away from the football pyramid and had its 10 big teams or whatever and fuck off.

I have met and worked with some genuinely lovely people in Manchester..BUT....as already said, there is something in the water over there that means every time they become successful, large groups of their population feel a need to look down on everyone and everything else around them, whilst mistakenly believing that the rest of the North looks up to them.

I don't care how many shiny towers they stick up, or how many crumby shops or canal side flats they cobble together, Manchester will always be an over hyped and overpriced shit hole, full of cocky wankers who think they are ten times bigger than they really are.

If I could sum Manchester's perception of itself, vs how shit some of us actually think they are, using an institution, I would use Manchester Airport. On the outside it encapsulate all the assured self confidence of being a world leader, and amongst the very best at what they do. When in reality it's leaky ceilings, badly designed facilities, arsey staff, long queues and just a general feeling of hopelessness and despair.

If I had to use a musical example, it would be Oasis when they made it big. Cocky, up their own arse wankers who pretended to be genre defining, whilst just recycling tired riffs from older and much better songs, with the addition of boring, repetitive vocal lines. It's about right they support these twats as well.

Thanks as ever Roy.

Set of pricks. Can't wait to see what they'll say about us in December when we nick a 1 -0 at the Shittyhad.

Went to Maine Road for a night match 20 odd years ago. Was 0-0, Michael Brown carried off injured. They weren't great, and us getting a point there wasn't seen as a great achievement. But the atmosphere was electric, we had to put the car in a locked compound, and it was just a rough, tough game between two proper northern football clubs.
Sadly, we've gone our separate ways since then, as has football. I know a lovely City fan, who remembers their bad times, and I think a lot of their fans will be like her, quite humble and grateful for what's happened. However, football and society has changed, and means that there's a lot of space for gobby keyboard warriors to do their thing (we have them too!).
I think becoming "global" means they've lost their soul, and winning at all costs is the only thing that matters. One of the positives about our situation is that we're very unlikely to have to deal with that as fans. I would hope that if we did, we'd be more grounded than the tosser end of City's fanbase, and be a bit more magnanimous towards those a bit less fortunate. God knows what they'd have been like if we'd won!!
UTB!!

It's really a shame that the European Super League didn't take off and they fucked off with the rest of Europe's big boys to play with their own ball. They bottled that of course in the face of public opinion (not mine), so if these twats want to know what cowardice looks like, that's it.

Of course they might have got a bit mardy then as they wouldn't be winning every week against sides with a tenth of their own budget. who have to do things the hard way.

The difference is that I (we) don't complain about the income disparity, I accept it. These pricks, however, can't see that not everyone can go toe-to-toe unless there's some equality on the field of play.

I'd wager I could name more Manchester City players in the past 50 years than 80% of these glory hunters..

Are you not entertained? Obviously not. Now feck off and enjoy hammering the next load of fodder that's brought your way.

I got about 4 or 5 in then stopped reading. What a complete set of cunts. They obviously all live in a parallel universe and have transformed from a gritty northern team into another Manchester United. Entitled, cheating (FFP) set of wankers. Part of me agrees with them in that the quicker we’re out of it the better. I hope it all goes fucking tits up, their stadium burns down and they all get a testicle rotting disease.
Go back and carry on reading. The later ones aren't bad.😀

Now we know were Mark the Pitsmoor pig gets it from. What a bunch of 'A' holes. Cheers Roy.

Simply disgraceful stuff from Sheffield United FC once again. Why do I support this scummy club? The government needs to intervene and close us down.

For those wondering what "raggigish behaviour" means, they call Man Utd fans "R.A.Gs", short for for "Red arrogant gets".

Not really my scene, as I simply refer to Wednesday fans as subhuman scum. Much like Forest fans, I'd have no moral compunction whatsoever with sending them to the death camps.

When all is said and done, Mancs are even lower on the genetic strata than Scousers, and both deserve scant mercy.

U.T.B and Слава России ⚔️🇷🇺

And they’ve got one of the ugliest bastards I’ve ever seen in Haaland. Frightening. You’d put him in an empty house to scare the mice away.
He looks like a giant albino simpleton. In the olden days he’d either have been worshipped as a god or sacrificed to ensure a good harvest.

His face looks like he’s been stuck in a wind tunnel for a couple of hours. You could easily imagine him, drooling and rocking, in a Victorian mental institution, occasionally pausing to moan in a low but loud keening wail and grab a handful of his own shit to paint the walls with.

Back
Top Bottom