Roy's View From... View From Birmingham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why all this praise all the time, Roy gets fuckin well paid for this, ok he's done a good job but so does Messi and Ronaldo so although it's a "good season Roy" but you get well paid for doing it, hopefully we'll see you next season Royston,šŸ˜˜

"Come and sit up 'ere with me, Roy!"

Thanks to everyone who has read and commented on these all season. I've done a playlist of all the songs I used when posting them throughout the season if anyone is arsed. Not sure why you would be to be honest

Thanks Roy just hope we have half as many positive view froms next. Season
Fantastic job as always

Thanks to everyone who has read and commented on these all season. I've done a playlist of all the songs I used when posting them throughout the season if anyone is arsed. Not sure why you would be to be honest

The view from Blade67 is that you have been great again. Well done to all involved.

Cheers Roy we always eagerly await this , thanks for your efforts much appreciated , dreading next seasons šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚āš”ļøāš”ļø

Thanks as always Roy, and as ever,all your hard work is very much appreciated.
Some excellent stuff on that playlist too!

Thanks for all your hard work Roy. UTBāš”ļø

Roy, thanks for these. Your posts are one of my two "go to's" each week, the other is Deadbats report. Thanks for the time and effort you take to do them, I'm sure I speak for many when I say how enjoyable they are.

Have a great summer off, and heres to "Premier league view from" in the next few months

UTB

I see Alan sneaked a comment in at the end!

Cheers Roy and thanks for all your efforts this season much appreciated. Hope Foxy puts you on the retained list!

Enjoy your summer šŸ–ļøšŸ»

P.s. next year should be fun with so much b.s. to choose from . "I'm so excited"

Why all this praise all the time, Roy gets fuckin well paid for this, ok he's done a good job but so does Messi and Ronaldo so although it's a "good season Roy" but you get well paid for doing it, hopefully we'll see you next season Royston,šŸ˜˜
That reminds me, I must go back in and click on an ad, loads a manneh for you Roy. Don't forget us minions when you're turning up at the Lane in your gold plated Lambo ,šŸ’µšŸ’µ

Cheers Roy, thanks, enjoy a well deserved break.

Skeeter says

Flicker bumtpty ferkle weedledick.....

Dunno what it means like....someone will have to translate.

Thanks Roy! Lovely work. Thought Brum were woeful yesterday considering thereā€™s a new leadership on the horizon.

Cheers Roy enjoy your well deserved holiday next year I think will be a difficult one

Thanks Roy for all your Views From. Thoroughly enjoy reading them (apart from when we lose).

Have a great summer under the bridge!

Thank you Roy.:cool: Appreciate your time& work.

P.S. "Roygbiv is a very fine fellow". There you are that's your 'Testimonial', nar gerron wi it.:)

At the end of a brilliant season for both the Blades and ā€œRoyā€™s view fromā€¦.ā€ a big thank you from me for all your time and hard work.

Back
Top Bottom