Roy's View From... View From Birmingham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Thanks to everyone who has read and commented on these all season. I've done a playlist of all the songs I used when posting them throughout the season if anyone is arsed. Not sure why you would be to be honest

Andrew you are a star !! Thanks so much for all your afforts throughout the season

Thanks to everyone who has read and commented on these all season. I've done a playlist of all the songs I used when posting them throughout the season if anyone is arsed. Not sure why you would be to be honest

Cheers Roy. Another great season from you :)

Time for the beach now.

While on the beach ;) and if Wendy fail to go up, then how about a view from the dark side ? 🤣

Thanks for all the "View from's" this season, Roy, I know that everyone appreciates them.

And now, as the season draws to a close, it's goodnight from me, and it's goodnight from Panchero.

Cheers Panchero!

Thanks Panchero
Really appreciated your posts this season as always
I liked the list of your music too btw
All the best for the summer break and I look forward to some salty ‘VARiations of the view from next season

Cheers Roy, oh, and bye bye Birmingham 👋

Many thanks for this season’s entertainment. My weeks are not complete without reading your theses !

Cheers Roy. As always a great read. Have a good summer.

Great work and many thanks for your efforts and contributions on Bladespod.
You've been doing these now for a good few years, Div 1 days? So thanks for keeping it going.

Well done, pal. Great effort.
Only one 'spitty refusal' to post a View From this season, I think? Not bad at all.
utb

Thank you Roy for all your efforts. Much appreciated 🙂

Why all this praise all the time, Roy gets fuckin well paid for this, ok he's done a good job but so does Messi and Ronaldo so although it's a "good season Roy" but you get well paid for doing it, hopefully we'll see you next season Royston,😘

Back
Top Bottom