VAR to be used in Championship Play Off's.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd say we were probably fortunate that VAR wasn't in use today.

Fleck could easily have seen his yellow upgraded to a red.

And there's a hint of arm involved in the goal we did get.

Frankly VAR not giving Ukraine a penalty was worse

VAR tech is fine its just the clowns in the VAR room.

Another major problem with video tech in football is the lack of natural breaks, in cricket you have the bowler and out or not out the ball isn't in play, with rugby try or no try ball isn't in play. VAR is trying to do too much and has lost its purpose if you are looking at penalty or no penalty then the ball needs to be dead so either the ball is handed to the opposition if no penalty or something. Personally I think it just needs to stick with goal or no goal as in over the line or not

The bloke in the VAR room has to second guess whether he thinks the referee has made a clear and obvious error. Thats where the problem is.

Why cant they just look at an incident together and go….”yeah thats a penalty”? Instead of someone going oh well I think it could be a penalty but the ref has probably seen it and thought no its not a penalty and therefore I cant tell him that I think he should look at it again.

Fuck me if you think its a pen tell him….have a look at it together….and then let him make the decision. Clear and obvious errors and all that bollocks, in rugby the ref will often go to the fella upstairs “look I think I saw something there but I’m mot sure can we have a look”.

Back
Top Bottom