Van Dijk violent conduct

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was never going to review it or even come close to sending vvd off... Liverpool only 2 points top of the league (in klopps last season) with their captain and best defender out for 3 matches for the run in.

We'd never hear last of it, if 'it cost' them the title.. officials bottled it.

You can almost guarantee if it was our player / any other unfashionable team in the last two games, it would have been a red or var would have been checking it.

If it had been other way around you can bet var would have intervened and we would have been given a red card for violent conduct.

Not only that but not even a mention in the commentary to the incident.

Any other time the commentary are quick to highlight these incidents.

Oh there’s been an incident off the ball

Oh Van Dyke has just wrestled Trusty to the ground

Surely that will be looked at by VAR

I think Van Dyke could be in trouble here

Last night? Absolute silence as though they wanted to pretend nothing had happened

VVD 1 Red Card this season against Newcastle and you would think fair enough then. Although he has played nearly 2500 minutes of Premier League football yet has only received 1 yellow card all season.

I don't think its a conspiracy but I think all referees in the league know that giving a call against a top side fighting for a trophy is a big call. Giving something against us doesn't matter to them.

Its not right, but its a bit like of old Mrs Butler from next door moans about your cat Sh*tting in her garden, you ignore her, if its the rich knob who posts a letter through your door threatening legal action for your cat defecating in their garden, you might shove a cork up the cats arse just in case.
Your first paragraph literally describes what a conspiracy is?

If trusty or McBurnie did that and then got sent off it would be harsh but all the usual bollox from a section of our fan base saying it’s bent because it’s scousers, they would all be arguing it wasn’t a red and it’s only a red because it’s scousers lol, not one would be arguing it was deserved and sure some will come on claiming they would but they wouldn’t

I think a more realistic answer is ref either didn’t see it or probably more likely chose not to because it’s a top player in the league, it’s probably likely that we don’t get that against majority of teams in the league

Because that’s how it is and it won’t change unless one day we do a city or Newcastle

What I would like to add though separately is imo this is just another example of how pointless it is having VAR

Regardless of whatever Var is supposed to be used for or not if this was a serious foul play incident then what’s the point if you can’t do anything unless the ref can see it

It’s like having cctv in shops but arguing you can’t use it as evidence unless a shop assistant or security guard are witnessing it

Disclosure, no I don’t work in retail so have no idea what can be used in shoplifting cases incase I’m contradicting myself here

Just high japes amongst all the pushing and shoving that goes on in the area at a corner.

So all those that think it's a red would you he applauding the ref if anel did that on Sunday and was sent off?

It is definitely worth a card not sure it is a red one though but you can bet your bottom dollar if Trusty retaliates then he would see red. Not to worry anyway lads PeterNdlovu081 or one of his cohorts will be along soon to tell us there is no bias in the Premier league ;)

If trusty or McBurnie did that and then got sent off it would be harsh but all the usual bollox from a section of our fan base saying it’s bent because it’s scousers, they would all be arguing it wasn’t a red and it’s only a red because it’s scousers lol, not one would be arguing it was deserved and sure some will come on claiming they would but they wouldn’t

I think a more realistic answer is ref either didn’t see it or probably more likely chose not to because it’s a top player in the league, it’s probably likely that we don’t get that against majority of teams in the league

Because that’s how it is and it won’t change unless one day we do a city or Newcastle
What the fuck are you talking about ?

What the fuck are you talking about ?
Double standards sweetie, if McBurnie did that last night and got sent off some on here who are saying it was a red would be saying it wasn’t a red and was only given because it was scousers

It is definitely worth a card not sure it is a red one though but you can bet your bottom dollar if Trusty retaliates then he would see red. Not to worry anyway lads PeterNdlovu081 or one of his cohorts will be along soon to tell us there is no bias in the Premier league ;)

Van Dijk should have been sent off.

But there's no bias.

Nice to know you're still thinking about me though.

😘

Quotes from their site,
‘Lucky goal aside Sheffield offered nothing other than red card challenges’
‘Their fans have cheek to moan about VVD not being sent off for brushing their players neck. The tackle on Konate was disgusting’

They are a very sad fan base
Bunch of fucking skiprats

Double standards sweetie, if McBurnie did that last night and got sent off some on here who are saying it was a red would be saying it wasn’t a red and was only given because it was scousers
That's not really true
When mcburnie got sent off against Burnley he got absolutely skated on here as did Brewster.
Think you're talking shit mate

That's not really true
When mcburnie got sent off against Burnley he got absolutely skated on here as did Brewster.
Think you're talking shit mate
Your welcome to your opinion but as with a lot of things on here you are wrong, imo of course

Just high japes amongst all the pushing and shoving that goes on in the area at a corner.

So all those that think it's a red would you he applauding the ref if anel did that on Sunday and was sent off?
I think the argument is, at least for me at any rate, if that HAD been against Anel the likelihood of a Red would have been much higher in my opinion.

Not that I believe there’s any sort of conspiracy against us, but I do think the bigger teams are often favoured

It's not an Opinion
It's a brief summary
It’s not I’m afraid, now having observed you on here you like an argument and need to have the final word, which is fine but it’s a Friday night and have some entertaining things to be doing

See that kind of stuff in the championship all the time. A whole lot of nothing IMHO.. just get on with the game.

It’s not I’m afraid, now having observed you on here you like an argument and need to have the final word, which is fine but it’s a Friday night and have some entertaining things to be doing
Like lying on a football forum

Whilst I agree with the general sentiment on this thread about double standards, seeing it back in slow mo Trusty looks weak as piss
In a sensible world of football it wouldn't be a red.
It's the hypocrisy of it that gets me. Look at the stuff we've had yellows and reds for.
Mcburnie for turning round to look at the ref after a foul, card for the throw in ball thing (was it Osula?) .
The top teams swarm the ref and get nothing.
If they are going to allow it to be more physical fine, that's better, but it has to be equal.

Back
Top Bottom