URGENT: PLEASE HELP

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SilkyBlade

Reaction score
MISSING PERSON
Jason Tindall has not been since leaving Leicester City’s ground at 15.30...an eyewitness confirmed there was genuine fear in his eyes and he was pulling clumps of his hair out whilst frantically deleting Stephen Bettis’s number from What’s App...another witness said he saw Paul Heckingbottom and Alan Knill chasing Mr Tindall in the Leicester area shortly after 15.45...this is however disputed as another onlooker suggested they were merely following...please call 0800 ASAP if you have any information.

MISSING PERSON
Jason Tindall has not been since leaving Leicester City’s ground at 15.30...an eyewitness confirmed there was genuine fear in his eyes and he was pulling clumps of his hair out whilst frantically deleting Stephen Bettis’s number from What’s App...another witness said he saw Paul Heckingbottom and Alan Knill chasing Mr Tindall in the Leicester area shortly after 15.45...this is however disputed as another onlooker suggested they were merely following...please call 0800 ASAP if you have any information.
He should just do what I used to do when I was due a good hiding from my Dad. Which was........RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom