Update from SJ - Barnsley away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Addison

Reaction score

Baldock back in contention. Berge out until beyond the International break! Will he ever kick a ball for us again? Expects more from Olsen and everyone else. No reference made to Bogles injury.

This summaries are bizarre. Did no one ask him about Bogle, the guy who was basically carried off?!

Reactions: Dkc
Is Berge actually 'injured'?
The way the manager speaks about him - "he is not with us" - suggests he is more 'AWOL' or 'unwilling' than injured. Maybe I'm reading too much into his comments or some of what he says are/is lost in translation, but it concerns me that Slav doesn't talk about an injury.
Maybe someone else can shed any light on this?
utb

The way the manager speaks about him - "he is not with us" - suggests he is more 'AWOL' or 'unwilling' than injured. Maybe I'm reading too much into his comments or some of what he says are/is lost in translation, but it concerns me that Slav doesn't talk about an injury.
utb
He is definitely "with us" in that he was at the Lane on Tuesday.

utb
He was doing biking on the spot without getting anywhere when I was at Shirecliffe on Saturday morning

utb
I think it’s just that Slav’s English is unremarkable. Better than my French mind, but he gets paid more than I do.

I think it’s just that Slav’s English is unremarkable. Better than my French mind, but he gets paid more than I do.
...but he doesn’t get paid to speak good English when replying to mundane and repetitive questioning from the media.
I think the players understand him better, although on the pitch I sometimes wonder !

Did he mention how he might get them motivated this time, so all eleven come off the pitch looking like they've put a shift in.

It's remarkable when you think we have three players that cost the club over 60,000,000 quid, plus god know what in wages, that can't make the first team in this league in it.... :rolleyes:

utb

Its the injury from last year that had him out for ages has come back so they are trying to make sure he is 100% fit and its taking a while to get right from what I read from an interview few weeks ago.

Jan transfer window we cant afford anymore players so Berge will be back January to make it look like we got a new player. ;)

Its the injury from last year that had him out for ages has come back so they are trying to make sure he is 100% fit and its taking a while to get right from what I read from an interview few weeks ago.

Jan transfer window we cant afford anymore players so Berge will be back January to make it look like we got a new player. ;)
Unlikely that we could sell him in January anyway, unless he plays at least half a dozen matches in a row by Christmas.

We need him to be fit to sell in January.

Haha needs improvement. I can speak conversational french though, but probably not as well as Slav can speak English.
To be fair I'd be bielsa in either country or arrested for accidentally telling them all to fuck off on national TV

Back
Top Bottom