UP THE PRESTON

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There are many fans on here whose irrational negativity makes me projectile vomit. You Sir are at the very opposite end of the spectrum to them but I’m feeling equally like I’m going to projectile vomit.

I have advised, at least a million times on here, not to resort to exaggeration, Don’t pre-judge anything yet. It’s still far too early, but later than you think. Don’t believe in superstitions, bogey teams or bogie men for that matter. They don’t exist. Don’t believe that things even themselves out over a season either. They don’t. Don’t believe that winning manager of the month (or season) is a jinx. It isn’t. Don’t believe that some games are easier or harder than others. It’s impossible to predict.

We are all in the same situation. We hope, but we don’t know, however, we may dream.

It may all go down to the last day of the season yet. I’m talking about the Champions spot, not 2nd place, we had that sewn up months ago!;)

#Fansfallacies.

09924AC7-7F6D-4BB4-B6D2-2E21C3DAE5BF.jpeg
Bogle man.

Last edited:
Just read that. Total rubbish and I remember how gritty Preston was under Grayson and that fan has presumably forgotten Graham Westley and back in the day John Beck and it doesn't come anymore long ball than him!

Fair play to the job that Alex Neil has done but that fan ha clearly not watched us this season much, or if he has he is just so bitter he can't give credit where its due.

Let’s hope they get some much needed luck tonight against the Rich Man’s Sheffield United, eh?

I understand why he adopts the stereotype and we didn’t play the sublime football of which we are capable at Deepdale but it ain’t true no more, my friend, it just ain’t.

How’s it bollocks ? Is 4 points a big gap yes could we still fuck it up yes
Yeah and when we returned to the Championship the pigs were going to hammer us 6-0 at the sty, that worked out well for them didn't it. They were going to beat Charlton and then us to reach the FA cup semi final a few year back guess they didn't beat Charlton but we did. The only place for gunna's is in the army those that say they are gunna do this and gunna do that tend to fall flat on their face.

Just read that. Total rubbish and I remember how gritty Preston was under Grayson and that fan has presumably forgotten Graham Westley and back in the day John Beck and it doesn't come anymore long ball than him!

Fair play to the job that Alex Neil has done but that fan ha clearly not watched us this season much, or if he has he is just so bitter he can't give credit where its due.
It’s click bait. I can tell without even reading it. I’ve got no interest in what a Preston supporting Adrian Durham wannabe thinks of our club, or anything else for that matter.

Yeah and when we returned to the Championship the pigs were going to hammer us 6-0 at the sty, that worked out well for them didn't it. They were going to beat Charlton and then us to reach the FA cup semi final a few year back guess they didn't beat Charlton but we did. The only place for gunna's is in the army those that say they are gunna do this and gunna do that tend to fall flat on their face.
What ?

There are many fans on here whose irrational negativity makes me projectile vomit. You Sir are at the very opposite end of the spectrum to them but I’m feeling equally like I’m going to projectile vomit.

I have advised, at least a million times on here, not to resort to exaggeration, Don’t pre-judge anything yet. It’s still far too early, but later than you think. Don’t believe in superstitions, bogey teams or bogie men for that matter. They don’t exist. Don’t believe that things even themselves out over a season either. They don’t. Don’t believe that winning manager of the month (or season) is a jinx. It isn’t. Don’t believe that some games are easier or harder than others. It’s impossible to predict.

We are all in the same situation. We hope, but we don’t know, however, we may dream.

It may all go down to the last day of the season yet. I’m talking about the Champions spot, not 2nd place, we had that sewn up months ago!;)

It’s not that deep mate just think if we get a 4 point lead we’d have to lose two matches out of 5 if Leeds were to win every game which is unlikely

This place gets more like North Korea daily getting shouted down for having an opinion

It’s not that deep mate just think if we get a 4 point lead we’d have to lose two matches out of 5 if Leeds were to win every game which is unlikely

This place gets more like North Korea daily getting shouted down for having an opinion

OY! I didn’t get to where I am today by having an opinion young fellow mi lad!

Times like this where I look back on the season and just think to myself "what if"

- Didsy had slotted that penalty against pigs in the home match
- We had just held on for 1 more minute against Villa
- We didn't have Johnson on the pitch against Rotherham that caused him to lose the fucking ball in final minutes the stupid nonce
- Again, we didn't have Johnson on the pitch against Bristol City

I'm all for castigating Johnson for his performances but there's no need to call him a nonce. He's just not bright enough to play for us.

Let’s hope they get some much needed luck tonight against the Rich Man’s Sheffield United, eh?

I understand why he adopts the stereotype and we didn’t play the sublime football of which we are capable at Deepdale but it ain’t true no more, my friend, it just ain’t.

As others have said Pinchy, its not always easy to play free-flowing football at this time of the season because of what's at stake. I reckon Preston will cause Leeds problems as they did us, but they need to be more clinical.

Is it bollocks, yes.

Best example of carrying on digging when in a fucking massive hole I've seen in a while. Then bleats it's like NKT. Only thing NKT was the op. Brag and assume.
No Blade who has been there seen it and got a fucking wardrobe full of t shirts would do that.

Best example of carrying on digging when in a fucking massive hole I've seen in a while. Then bleats it's like NKT. Only thing NKT was the op. Brag and assume.
No Blade who has been there seen it and got a fucking wardrobe full of t shirts would do that.
?

Aye lad! But you should know some jest without resorting to the wanking emoji! And some have problems with their vowels.

Don’t take it to heart mate. It is, but a surreptitious, smidgeon of banter. I admire your positivity, premature as pre-cum though it may be!

(Where’s that wanking emoji?)

Preston win and we do the business at brum then were up :eek:

4 points might be too much

To now put it simply and reasonably. You are a knobhead and your post was fucking stupid. Don't bother again as you have obviously not done the hard yards of most of us old, but very wise, farts on here who have an intimate knowledge of Sheffield United and their relationship with the Footballing Gods.

To now put it simply and reasonably. You are a knobhead and your post was fucking stupid. Don't bother again as you have obviously not done the hard yards of most of us old, but very wise, farts on here who have an intimate knowledge of Sheffield United and their relationship with the Footballing Gods.

Were not up then?

Shame theres only a like button and not a love one.

If anyone’s the knobhead it’s you my friend if you can get so worked up over someone’s post on here Christ , you must live a very sad boring life.

If you don’t agree with what someone says either don’t comment or have a conversation you utter moron

Back
Top Bottom