Undr the cosh

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Completely depends on the guests. As long as they’re interesting without talking about getting pissed and playing lower league football for Carlisle for 2 hours it can be quite enjoyable.

Good interview here with Mark about his time with us.

I'd pretty much given up on Under the Cosh as I got fed up of the standard 'turd in a pint pot' stuff, with them all giggling like schoolboys.

Much of this was in a similar vein, but he has a glint in his eye and tells a good tale about an interesting period in our history, so well worth 50 minutes of anybody's time.
He even credits our own stringer !

Have they had Jon Stead on? Not my favourite Blades player by any means, but he's had a long and travelled career, and I'm sure he'd have some good stories to tell.

That was a decent one with Chadwick.

Others that are worth a watch are Stewart Downing, Martin Allen and Luke Steele.
One of my mates was at Notts County playing under Mag Dog, and he has some hilarious stories about his time in charge.

Listened to Matt Mills today. Confirming that Nigel Pearson is as much as a c**t as he walks, talks and acts like.

The Tom Cowan one is worth a listen about Bassett and his time at the Blades.

Are you a Patreon subscriber?

Thinking of signing upto the basic membership for £2.50 for a couple of months.
Yeah, I did it to listen to all the back catalogue on there and I’ve never cancelled. As much as Parkin and the Gremlin irritate me they’re decent guests.

Yeah, I did it to listen to all the back catalogue on there and I’ve never cancelled. As much as Parkin and the Gremlin irritate me they’re decent guests.
Out of interest has the format or content changed much, listened to the first couple of series and they were hillarious. But then it all started grating on me as it was the same old shite And the guests like Luke Chadwick just got dull.

Had enough and cancelled and expected it would eventually fade away. So I’m surprised it’s still going

Out of interest has the format or content changed much, listened to the first couple of series and they were hillarious. But then it all started grating on me as it was the same old shite And the guests like Luke Chadwick just got dull.

Had enough and cancelled and expected it would eventually fade away. So I’m surprised it’s still going
No, it’s the same format. It’s a bit ‘lads, lads, lads’ for my liking but the guests do seem to be better recently.

It'll suit all the coke sniffers and pint throwers since its generally "lads, lads, lads" attitude. So since there seems to be plenty of these cunts around, they'll be enough money rolling in to justify keeping going.

I recently paid for Patreon and listened to the Aidan Davison & Tom Cowens ones. Both a little bit 'meh' rreally. Started listening to the Tongey one and if I wasn't a Blade that might be same.

I bet if there was an analysis of which clubs get mentioned most, Sheff Utd would come out top.

I recently paid for Patreon and listened to the Aidan Davison & Tom Cowens ones. Both a little bit 'meh' rreally. Started listening to the Tongey one and if I wasn't a Blade that might be same.

I bet if there was an analysis of which clubs get mentioned most, Sheff Utd would come out top.

I just wait for some of them to be free to watch on YouTube. Not sure I would pay for the content, I find Parkin annoying at times.

The Tom Cowan one is worth a listen about Bassett and his time at the Blades.
Had a look on you tube now for that but can';t find the Tom Cowan one, only a brief clip talking about Neil Warnock?

Had a look on you tube now for that but can';t find the Tom Cowan one, only a brief clip talking about Neil Warnock?
It’s on their pay only site. For some reason most of the United related ones are not free to air.

I used to say that Mark Crossley’s was the best of all. I think the Si Ferry 2 parter might actually be better.

The more I hear of Jon Parkin, the more I dislike him.

It’s on their pay only site. For some reason most of the United related ones are not free to air.

I used to say that Mark Crossley’s was the best of all. I think the Si Ferry 2 parter might actually be better.

Parkin is a bellend, I’ll cancel the Patreon when I think on. I don’t like putting money in his pocket

Are they they put on the free to listen to at some point or does this never happen? I like under the cosh but I'm not gonna become a paid member to listen to then interview Andy Johnson (the Forest/Albion one) for example! I listened to that interview saying that for his thoughts on the Santos situation but wished I hadn't, I'll refrain from further comments on Johnson!

I've played golf with him and he comes across as a decent bloke.
I’m sure he’s fine when he’s not repeating the same mantras to ex-footballers. He just needs to add more to his podcast repertoire than:

“No dough, no go” and “I hated training”

Kevin Campbell 2

Talks about trabsonspor and the fans, one of the best ones they've done..

Paddy Kenny probably the best blades one they've done..

Tin hat on, but you need his side of the whole qpr story..

Danny Wilson on the Patreon account this week, only listened to the first 30 mins on the way to work but one of the first things he talks about is the protest in the car park when he was appointed here, talks about the irony of the protest happening next to a statue of Derek Dooley. I'm assuming it will be big on the pigs and Barnsley but hoping he revisits his time at the Lane as a manager towards the end of the episode.

I have a lot of time for Wilson as I played football with his son when I was young, he used to take training for us sometimes and I remember him and Frank Barlow doing a few sessions for us, now frequently see him in pubs around and about.

Back
Top Bottom