U18s v Ipswich U18s FA Youth Cup - Live stream on Friday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Couldn't watch it live ( at a basketball game at PF )

What's the score or better how do I access the video

Please

A
Maybe, but if they were good enough I'm sure he would have risked it.
Lads didnt have much luck tonight even the ref was a homer.
Seriki looks a real player in the making with two or three others having a chance.I was
Looking forward to seeing Ayari who really had a poor game culminating in him making a poor challenge and seeing red.
Comparing this team to the one which ran Man utd close in the final a number of years ago possibly this one has more individual talent but lacking a Maguire at the back who as we know was and is a colossus.

Maybe, but if they were good enough I'm sure he would have risked it.

He did Hackford got 10 minutes and 2 of them were on the bench for last few games.

Its not that they are not good enough for some reason they want to "protect them". CW said the same thing last year he used the words "protect them". I have a feeling they dont want them to play in 1st team because if they do other clubs will see them and get snapped up. Looking at U23/U18 we've got 7 or 8 players who are looking red hot prospects.

He did Hackford got 10 minutes and 2 of them were on the bench for last few games.

Its not that they are not good enough for some reason they want to "protect them". CW said the same thing last year he used the words "protect them". I have a feeling they dont want them to play in 1st team because if they do other clubs will see them and get snapped up. Looking at U23/U18 we've got 7 or 8 players who are looking red hot prospects.
Sorry have to disagree, this lot are not even luke warm. Badger, Shaw, Wagstaffe brothers, Woodward, Birchenall, Jones ect were red hot prospects that all came good for us all in the same team.
Wish we could get a batch like these lads coming through now, they would have made us millions.

Lads didnt have much luck tonight even the ref was a homer.
Seriki looks a real player in the making with two or three others having a chance.I was
Looking forward to seeing Ayari who really had a poor game culminating in him making a poor challenge and seeing red.
Comparing this team to the one which ran Man utd close in the final a number of years ago possibly this one has more individual talent but lacking a Maguire at the back who as we know was and is a colossus.
Ayari did have a big hand in both our goals.

Ayari did have a big hand in both our goals.
Yep true Eddie! disappointed in his overall game though gave the ball away a lot.
I rate him though and hopefully has a big future with us.
He tries things which dont always come off but has the bravery to keep trying! that will take him a long way.

Yep true Eddie! disappointed in his overall game though gave the ball away a lot.
I rate him though and hopefully has a big future with us.
He tries things which dont always come off but has the bravery to keep trying! that will take him a long way.
I think both the U18s and U23 have interesting players, there's a nice mix between technique, physique and pace. The players look well suited to their respective roles and the teams are well balanced. Looking at individual players it is not easy to say which ones of them are not going to make it as pros.

I know they're doing pretty well, they create chances through decent skill and the strikers are lively. But somehow I think they should be doing even better, in terms passing, movement and general build up play. I sometimes feel they should be good enough to outplay their opponents. Maybe it's something that won't come before they get introduced to senior football. Maybe it is actually an advantage at this level to have many individually good players, rather than a more well-oiled team, where most lack the individual attributes to make it at the next level.

Hard luck lads but now we know why Hecky doesn't pick them for the 1st team, all of them are miles off being 1st team material.
There’s not one outfield player on that pitch who would not be an improvement on Lundstram. And I think that’s being a bit hard on the goalkeeper.

There were numerous instances last night when the guys displayed skill and abilities with the ball but too many times made the wrong choices. I assume that comes with experience but has to be drastically improved to enable ball retention and chance creation.

There were numerous instances last night when the guys displayed skill and abilities with the ball but too many times made the wrong choices. I assume that comes with experience but has to be drastically improved to enable ball retention and chance creation.
I haven't watched many games, but yesterday was the worst one I have watched. Whether nerves kicked in, the late arrival upset them, or the early injury, but they weren't as free flowing as I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom