Tyler Smith

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

EddieColquhoun

Reaction score

Decent opportunity for him. This season kind of feels like a big decider in whether he kicks on and becomes a player that could play at a higher level, or whether he sticks to League 1 and below.

What a machine. Hopefully replicates this all season. Hopefully cracks on and gets introduced slowly to the first team.

From the goals he scored last term, a fair few he’s literally smashed in with both his left and right peg. Strikes it well off little back lift.

Just needs to learn his art, and while he’s young and scoring, and climbing leagues as well then he’s improving.
Maybe at a similar level to McB at the same age, so not impossible for him to find a way in with us.
A year or so working with Billy too could be useful

Needs a really good season to kick on. I thought he'd do better last season with his loan spells.

GTTL

really hope he’s in the too scorer charts this season, would love to see him back at the lane firing for 21/22 season

Big season for Tyler this one. Could be a springboard to greater things if he does well.
He's got pedigree on his side - his dad was a good player

Yes, but you asked who his dad was and I said Steve. Then I referred to his sister Liv. I don’t know who Steve’s sister is but she’s probably a bit old for me.

I watched a program on quantum physics earlier, it made more sense than what u just said.

Nice to see the lad getting a goal on his debut with a winning start for SWindon

Back
Top Bottom