Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Hull City (a)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ball_Sup (Phil)

Reaction score
Third match in six days tonight for the U21s as they return to Professional Development League action, after securing their spot in the last 16 of the Premier League Cup on Friday.

Hull City away, played at North Ferriby, ko 7pm.

(it's an away match, if there's streaming it'll be down to City Hull)

Third match in six days tonight for the U21s as they return to Professional Development League action, after securing their spot in the last 16 of the Premier League Cup on Friday.

Hull City away, played at North Ferriby, ko 7pm.

(it's an away match, if there's streaming it'll be down to City Hull)
Any idea when we might find out who we play in the Premier League Cup? Or is it already worked out on 1st in A plays 2nd in B, 2nd in A plays 1st in B etc?

Any idea when we might find out who we play in the Premier League Cup? Or is it already worked out on 1st in A plays 2nd in B, 2nd in A plays 1st in B etc?
I've no idea. Although the Club will already know. To make logistics easier, the draws will have already been made in an - or or or - way. There are a number of groups still to finish. Including ours, although Bristol City and us are already qualified. Remaining fixtures....

Screenshot_20230116_105611_Chrome.jpg

Gomis seems to have been In our u21s for a couple of years now without getting a first team opportunity when we had injuries.

Do we have high hopes for Potter?

Who is Pitan? Only just noticed his name appearing recently.

Levis Pitan, quite tall and athletic centre half, youth international for Poland.

FbjrUFeXwAAvfLL

Gomis seems to have been In our u21s for a couple of years now without getting a first team opportunity when we had injuries.

Seems like we've lost hope in Gomis. He's never got near a first team shirt although he's always done well at youth level and also looked ok in pre season games. Don't know if his loan at Bradford PA was successful. He's 20 now.

I think it's the opposite with Potter, who seems to have been pushed up to higher age groups, and also being trusted with the central role at U23 level. He's very calm and good on the ball, but he's also made a few mistakes this season.

Seems like we've lost hope in Gomis. He's never got near a first team shirt although he's always done well at youth level and also looked ok in pre season games. Don't know if his loan at Bradford PA was successful. He's 20 now.

I think it's the opposite with Potter, who seems to have been pushed up to higher age groups, and also being trusted with the central role at U23 level. He's very calm and good on the ball, but he's also made a few mistakes this season.
Cheers pal. I know most don't make it but Gomis is always a name I've seen since the PL days.

Polish Defender, played for Poland U17s last year so that gives you a clue how old he is... Came to us from Coventry a couple of years ago I believe

Potter has had age group England recognition. Whether we hold him in higher regard than Gomis who knows but he has received recognition from outside the club.

Gomis reminds me of Sam Graham. Big, tough defenders who seemed to be in the development squads forever without actually getting near the first team.

🛍️ Carrier Bag Firm
⚔️ Sheffield United U21 1️⃣
🐯 Hull City 1️⃣
⚽ SUFC 2022/23 Game 4️⃣5️⃣
❄️ Game notes from my cold dead hand
🍺 Any beer in a storm
📃 Switched On & Closing Down
🥅 Will Osula
🅰️ Owen Hampson
📋 My Football & Beer Blog
📖 Read here 👇

🛍️ Carrier Bag Firm
⚔️ Sheffield United U21 1️⃣
🐯 Hull City 1️⃣
⚽ SUFC 2022/23 Game 4️⃣5️⃣
❄️ Game notes from my cold dead hand
🍺 Any beer in a storm
📃 Switched On & Closing Down
🥅 Will Osula
🅰️ Owen Hampson
📋 My Football & Beer Blog
📖 Read here 👇

Nice write up, shame about the beer, was it cold there, last night?

Back
Top Bottom