A year ago today - United 5 Burnley 2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
One of the most memorable matches at Bramall Lane in recent years, we overpower Burnley to come behind and win 5-2.
Bonfire Night weekend has been good for United over the years. Yesterday's victory obviously, the 3-0 win against Burnley in the Premier League (probably our most convincing win that season), a 4-1 win against Hull City when Leon Clarke scored four and a 1-0 win at Newcastle during our Premier League season under Warnock spring to mind.

One of the most memorable matches at Bramall Lane in recent years, we overpower Burnley to come behind and win 5-2.
Bonfire Night weekend has been good for United over the years. Yesterday's victory obviously, the 3-0 win against Burnley in the Premier League (probably our most convincing win that season), a 4-1 win against Hull City when Leon Clarke scored four and a 1-0 win at Newcastle during our Premier League season under Warnock spring to mind.

Remember it well as I watched in the same bar as I'm sat in today 3000 miles away.
Is it also a coincidence that we won at home whilst we are here in Morocco again 😉

Remember it well as I watched in the same bar as I'm sat in today 3000 miles away.
Is it also a coincidence that we won at home whilst we are here in Morocco again 😉
We will have to pay for you to spend more time in Morocco then!

We could've had more than 5 absolutely battered them.

I am still confused why no other side went into Burnley like we did that day

Oh yes it’s a great day cos it’s my birthday !!!
Each time we have a home match on or around my birthday it seems to be special.
Can’t wait for next year when we beat Man City.

Oh yes it’s a great day cos it’s my birthday !!!
Each time we have a home match on or around my birthday it seems to be special.
Can’t wait for next year when we beat Man City.
Happy birthday!!

Back
Top Bottom