Tufty Club pod - match reactions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Odd you met a listener who replays it for the 'funny bits'.
Once is more than enough for me, but keep up the good work anyway.

#Sneks

Yeah, I think I said that I can only assume he meant he was laughing at our pitiful attempts at accents, or he was listening again to check it really was as bad as it seemed first time.

Still, a listen’s a listen.

Another top pod, chaps. Many thanks.

Re alternative Saturday entertainment. Happy to admit that, per at least one of the Tufty Club’s generals, I’ve also opted for New Order in Leeds this weekend, rather than Fulham in that London.

Only 7 games in, and the absurdist existential nightmare of Godot rings more than true:-

ESTRAGON: Let's go.

VLADIMIR: We can't.

ESTRAGON: Why not?

VLADIMIR: We're waiting for Godot.

ESTRAGON: (despairingly) Ah!

Even the old NO tracks written by Ian Curtis are more uplifting than that.

The other Samuel Beckett analogy might be Endgame … featuring, as it does, two main characters who live in dustbins (Oli McBurnie and Steven Bettis).

B71CCAAC-3F94-44BE-9BAA-A0BBF8B7334A.jpeg

UTMB ⚔️

Last edited:

The exact length of this morning's dog walk. I don't know how you do it, but thanks anyway.

Always a pleasure to align with dogging

Things are getting really bad, when your pods come out later than Bladespod.

Really important busy people like me (ahem), will have to now find time to squeeze this into our packed schedules.

Sorry, my fault. Or specifically my young un’s fault. How can a ten month old take up so much time? She’s more active than Souza.

Always a pleasure to align with dogging

Sorry, my fault. Or specifically my young un’s fault. How can a ten month old take up so much time? She’s more active than Souza.

I listened and really bought into the excitement of the FSA 'Best podcast talking about bin day'.
awards.

Once again, you were robbed, but surely it's only a matter of time, before you go global.

Training Day.
TRAINING DAY.
You missed a potential Denzel x Shirecliffe collab at the end.

Good point, though in fairness to me, I described the first half as a training day for Brighton

Thanks both, I particularly enjoyed the 'big coyt' section, quite timely for me as my heated gilet made its debut on Saturday.
Run by a rechargeable power pack it's a game changer, I probably looked like the old Ready Brek advert, but highly recommended.

Thanks both, I particularly enjoyed the 'big coyt' section, quite timely for me as my heated gilet made its debut on Saturday.
Run by a rechargeable power pack it's a game changer, I probably looked like the old Ready Brek advert, but highly recommended.

Cheers and glad you didn’t set on fire.

Listened to that and laughed at the shit Stella (with no Stella), or Magners choice.

I don't think Deadbat slagged the Kop enough. Apart from the leg room, raining in, camera tourist, bog queues, ticket checks, view perception and drug smell, he seemed very positive.

Yours

A Kop Druggy (not currently attending, but with a reet proper sick note and not a washing hair or looking after the dog type excuse).

Listened to that and laughed at the shit Stella (with no Stella), or Magners choice.

I don't think Deadbat slagged the Kop enough. Apart from the leg room, raining in, camera tourist, bog queues, ticket checks, view perception and drug smell, he seemed very positive.

Yours

A Kop Druggy (not currently attending, but with a reet proper sick note and not a washing hair or looking after the dog type excuse).

When you were on the Kop, did you do that shuffle walk?

When you were on the Kop, did you do that shuffle walk?

Obviously.

You hand your brain over on the way in, then only get it back when the CCTV detects you have shuffled slowly enough.

I'm pretty sure some people leave and don't remember to get their brain back. Others probably get the wrong brain, so I suppose statistically, some must leave brighter than they came in. Has Deadbat seemed brighter, dimmer or having about the same level of stupidity since his Kop adventure?

Back
Top Bottom