Trusty Rusty

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Surprised Trusty hasn't had any game time yet just to add that extra bit of height

While I am also baffled at JLT continuing to get minutes, I can't actually recall us playing against any hoofball merchants since Trusty signed. I might be wrong though?

Just a thought, but how about putting our best team out there against Lincoln? Hecky keeps saying certain players lack game time and the new players need to gel. I know there might be an injury risk but when isn't there?
I 've never been a fan of fielding weakened teams.
It's not a case of deliberately weakening a team. It's about taking the opportunity of a less challenging opponent to give game time to players currently making the bench but not the starting 11, and minutes to players who've had time out with injuries

It's important to use this opportunity. Also to rest those who worked their socks off for 99 minutes v City

Robinson has had a solid enough start, but I'd hope for the fee we've paid that Trusty is the better player who'll be in the team in the not too distant future. I expect the main reason he's kept the shirt so far is to keep some stability in the team from last season, especially on the left side where everyone is getting injured.

In my opinion if trusty carries on the way he's been going egans not going to get that shirt back, since he's come in he's been solid as a rock, I was a little concerned playing him at left back but liverpool didn't do anything of note 9n his side

Yeah, happy for him to keep the shirt. Young, hungry, athletic, technical, strong, tall, LEFT FOOTED. GLTTL

He can defend. Like JOC he senses danger and actually defends.... It all looked so much better tonight and that starts from the back- good player.

He could be the answer to the left back worries. Took him a while to get into the team because Robinson has played so well, but it seems that now is his time to shine.

I love how adaptable Trusty is. Swaps between lcb and ccb with Robinson mid game when playing in a five, has made the lb slot his own in a four and wins everything.
He’s also become the main target man for goal kicks with mcatee dropping in behind him while he wins his header.
MOM contender today and against Liverpool.

He’s the most athletic player we’ve got along the back line. Seems really composed and calm.

He's the ice man IMHO, I never panic if I see the ball go towards him, and he seems very comfortable on a one to one

have to agree on trusty and he will have to move again next week with robbo suspended great addition and hasnt let us down in any of the games hes started think max lowe will come in at lb next week thomas and larrouci just arnt good enough

have to agree on trusty and he will have to move again next week with robbo suspended great addition and hasnt let us down in any of the games hes started think max lowe will come in at lb next week thomas and larrouci just arnt good enough
could play osborn at left back to

He’ll be a big player for us next season should we go down, but if he keeps this form up there’s every chance he could earn himself a move to a PL club in the summer.

If we’ve to have a genuine shot at survival, we need the levels from the last 2 games to be maintained, and that certainly includes Trusty who has been very good in a slightly unnatural position for him.

He’ll be a big player for us next season should we go down, but if he keeps this form up there’s every chance he could earn himself a move to a PL club in the summer.

If we’ve to have a genuine shot at survival, we need the levels from the last 2 games to be maintained, and that certainly includes Trusty who has been very good in a slightly unnatural position for him.
We'll see some from goals from him too

Yeah and all this ‘the level we’re playing at’ and ‘we’re playing, Arsenal, Brighton, Villa etc’ can get to Fuck because we can at least compared him with our own players who can do the basics of defending (JLT, Baldock…end of list) and this guy is fucking diabolical.

Slow, appalling reading of the game and as for his defensive instincts Christ almighty he’s as dumb as a stump.

Shite. Absolutely fucking shite

Yeah and all this ‘the level we’re playing at’ and ‘we’re playing, Arsenal, Brighton, Villa etc’ can get to Fuck because we can at least compared him with our own players who can do the basics of defending (JLT, Baldock…end of list) and this guy is fucking diabolical.

Slow, appalling reading of the game and as for his defensive instincts Christ almighty he’s as dumb as a stump.

Shite. Absolutely fucking shite

I don't think I've seen a LB look as bad as Trusty tonight. He was exposed about 5 times in 10 minutes where he gave Saka the freedom to put his foot on the ball, make an unchallenged run, lift his head up and put a cross in.

There's no exaggeration of how utterly dreadful he was tonight.

Back
Top Bottom