Trusty Rusty

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ChipButtyBlade

Reaction score
I know Auston made the bench yesterday,but i get the feeling Hecky does not trust Trusty or he thinks he's a bit rusty thru lack of game time.

Now we can all see that during the last three games mistakes have been made by mainly Egan and Robinson in stopping crosses reaching the intended targets and costing goals and possible points.

Pretty sure he will get a run out versus Lincoln,i want to see what he is about.

Looking forward to the Everton game they have a corner and freekick "target" Tarkowski (sp) he loves getting on the end of crosses and scoring goals.

Maybe he just thinks Robbo has done well enough to retain the shirt so far (as do I). Not sure he's been directly culpable for any goals yet.

Additionally there's the thinking that keeping the same back 3 whilst so many other players are being introduced. Trusty will get his chance soon, Wednesday night for starters.

Maybe he just thinks Robbo has done well enough to retain the shirt so far (as do I). Not sure he's been directly culpable for any goals yet.

Additionally there's the thinking that keeping the same back 3 whilst so many other players are being introduced. Trusty will get his chance soon, Wednesday night for starters.
Haalands goal was a direct result of Robbo moving off him and giving him all important space for the winning goal.

Sure he'll play v Lincoln.

Need Archer and McBurnie to start too. Get them working ready for Everton.

I'd go with this...

Amissah
Basham - Egan - Trusty
Bogle - Coulibaly - Slimane - Larouci
Marsh
McBurnie - Archer​
Maybe throw Freckleton in for Egan and 100% this. Maybe Davies at some point too if he's at all ready.

Oh and Adam Davies in goal

Sure he'll play v Lincoln.

Need Archer and McBurnie to start too. Get them working ready for Everton.

I'd go with this...

Amissah
Basham - Egan - Trusty
Bogle - Coulibaly - Slimane - Larouci
Marsh
McBurnie - Archer​
Wouldn’t mind Anel given another go as the middle CB in this one. There’s a good chance we’ll need him to step in in that position at some point this year.

Robinson was marking Haaland fine and was goal side, exactly where he should have been. The issue is that Robinson is 5'11 and Haaland is 6'4. The cross came in high over Robinson's head where it was met by the much taller Haaland. There was nothing Robinson could do. He can't lower the path of the ball and he can't miraculously grow 5 inches. The error came in not cutting out or preventing the cross .....again!!!

This forum makes me laugh. Robinson makes one supposed mistake and all of a sudden it's "drop him for Trusty," even though other than this supposed mistake he hasn't put a foot wrong all season. Egan and Anel have been at fault for the poor goals conceded against Palace and Forest and yet no one wants them dropping, and they were far worse errors.

Certain players have permanent bullseyes painted on them and it's almost as if fans are yearning for them to make mistakes. Robinson, Osborn and Larouci (which started in pre-season), always have bullseyes on them. I've read the C3PO nickname again yesterday which is grossly unfair on Robinson.

I'd hate to break it to you, but Robinson was one of our best players from start to finish last season, and he's been one of our best, if not THE best and most consistent so far this season.

You want to make changes? Okay, how about Trusty in for Robinson and Robinson in for Egan?

I don't see it like that. It's a perfect cross, only way Robbo is winning that is if he jumps on Haaland's shoulders.
Robbo was in front of Haaland and actually pushes him away with his left hand and then moves a pace away,when the cross was on its way Robbo could see he had made a mistake and tried to back pedal and jump at the same time to head the ball he did'nt manage to get near the ball at all,if he had stayed on Haalands toes the outcome might have been different,it was highlighted on MOTD2.

Robbo was in front of Haaland and actually pushes him away with his left hand and then moves a pace away,when the cross was on its way Robbo could see he had made a mistake and tried to back pedal and jump at the same time to head the ball he did'nt manage to get near the ball at all,if he had stayed on Haalands toes the outcome might have been different,it was highlighted on MOTD2.
Get what you are saying, but there is still a 0% chance he can effect Haaland for that goal, even if he's on his toes.

Back
Top Bottom