True or False —Takeover

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

KM was a good owner until the Robson season failure. Backed him massively on relegation to his credit, but pulled the plug on Blackwell mid following season with the sale of Beattie, Walker and Naughton. If he'd have held his nerve another month we would've been back in the Premier League for 2009-10. Downhill from then onwards with crippling cost cutting exercises and bad decision after bad decision.

Agree, but I also think he has bought a lot of stability in the boardroom when we needed it.
Obviously there have been the courtroom shenanigans, which to be fair he tried to keep that from affecting us on the playing side.

Yep, which is why I think he's been one of the better ones, in fact i can't think of any better if I'm honest.

What I'm (maybe rather ham-fistedly) trying to say, is that whilst I completely accept there must be changes from a financial viewpoint next season. And based on previous experience that is going to divide opinion.

But we shall see what happens. If we can manage to go up this season, then obviously that will help....

Let's see what the situation is like at the end of the JTW, before we start bestowing garlands on people.

Let's see who has been sold and who has been bought.

That will show us, what the club's level of ambition is, it's current financial situation and it's understanding of the supporters' desires.

Seems the Prince is suing the middle men for not giving the club a deposit that they had to.

All behind this link

Post full article please to anyone with access.

Seems the Prince is suing the middle men for not giving the club a deposit that they had to.

All behind this link

Pigs will love this haha 😄

We've gone from Kevin McSue to Prince Ab moolah

“Neither we nor our client disputed your previous notice because we chose to ignore it… We have never accepted your client’s view that the deposit is due to be paid to them.”

Crackers. Bunch of conmen. Hope the Prince rinses them

Back
Top Bottom