Roy's View From... Troyes Fans Views On Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Through the lens of needing players that are first XI ready for the Premier League, those aren't a promising set of comments (again).

This strategy of signing young unknowns from foreign leagues will only work if they're complimented by players that do automatically upgrade the XI.
We can't rely on all of these guys adapting in their first season.

Maybe at the end of August all will become clearer, but right now we still look a lot weaker than the team that got promoted.

After yes, he makes dumplings, like many of his age (I know some, older, who also regularly make dumplings by the way…. )”

See this concerns me a bit.

My nannan made lovely dumplings.

But as a full-back she was fucking shit, and she didn't improve that much when we tried moving her to centre-half.

I have my reservations.

After yes, he makes dumplings, like many of his age (I know some, older, who also regularly make dumplings by the way…. )”

See this concerns me a bit.

My nannan made lovely dumplings.

But as a full-back she was fucking shit, and she didn't improve that much when we tried moving her to centre-half.

I have my reservations.

French dumplings. Very different you err, dumpling.

You were right though, she couldn’t defend at all. Jordan Stewart was her nickname even then.

Not the sexiest set of comments.

But still trying to work out why they comment on his dumplings like it's a bad thing.

Admin, can I have a namechange to Yasser's Dumplings plz

I know that feeling, needs to lose 5kg add a zero on for me. Top work again Roygbiv 👏 👌 👍🏻

Through the lens of needing players that are first XI ready for the Premier League, those aren't a promising set of comments (again).

This strategy of signing young unknowns from foreign leagues will only work if they're complimented by players that do automatically upgrade the XI.
We can't rely on all of these guys adapting in their first season.

Maybe at the end of August all will become clearer, but right now we still look a lot weaker than the team that got promoted.
Yeah, these signings would be great if they were complimenting some ready made Premier League quality. That doesn't seem to be happening.

I don't know why it's being perceived as 'negative' on here for telling it like it is.

Troyes View From. This pleases me.

Sterling work as always Roy.

Wait and see job. Not exactly overflowing with plaudits but some contradiction/differing views.

This I like: "he is a fine crosser"

This, I like not so much: "the impression that he is overweight"

But maybe if we can keep him off the dumplings, we'll be reight.

Overall, a pleasing "View From", thank-you, young Roy.

This I like: "he is a fine crosser"

This, I like not so much: "the impression that he is overweight"

But maybe if we can keep him off the dumplings, we'll be reight.

Overall, a pleasing "View From", thank-you, young Roy.
The club can sort his conditioning out, so long as we don't have another Nade or Mousset on our hands. We need to delete all McDonald's, KFC, Burger King and Taco Bells from his sat nav as a precaution.

“What a disappointment this player I expected a lot and finally he is injured h24. There he comes back, we have the impression that he is overweight.”

“he has 5 kg to lose to become a top athlete. Then we will see his football level “

Lys Mousset in disguise?

5kg?

Back
Top Bottom