Training facilities

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Things have improved, no matter what the category. Can you imagine the PR nightmare if someone 'fell darn the o'il' today?

Ah I never realised it all went ahead without SUFC women’s involvement as originally planned. Seems a shame as they are obvious synergies to be had.

Yes I did just use the word synergies. 😱
I suspect part of the reason why they moved was because of the breakdown between Abdullah & McCabe, but while it remained a 3G artificial pitch that was always going to be an issue for the our Women’s team further down the line. 3G can’t be used in the Women’s Super League for example, though can in the Championship if it meets certain standards (which the Olympic Legacy Park pitch does). A big challenge that women’s teams across the pyramid face is access to quality facilities and surfaces – our women’s team clearly value being able to use the Lane pitch, and while some might consider the Olympic Legacy Park a better fit the surface would be a significant downgrade.

I'm a member of an amazing gym in Melbourne, have the beach & foreshore within walking distance and a fresh food market a ten minute walk from my house. Yet I'm still a lazy c*nt who needs to lose 5+ kilos and order pizza and nandos delivery once a week 😬😃
Only 5+kilos ??

Is it common knowledge, or would you have to click it on Google? Not sure it can be both

General apologies. I don't really know who owns who and how much they're worth. I jumped to assumptions and got it wrong. Wrong thing to do. Sorry.

First team desso undersoil heated world class training pitchs25f4f620-7259-11ed-9007-6f91d480f380.jpg

Back
Top Bottom